Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington > Spokane area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-16-2014, 06:00 PM

72 posts, read 110,287 times

Advertisements

To tell you the truth I'm an west coast virgin, I'm from nyc miami philly dc to me that is the us and I had no intention of leaving it ever. But the new century has ushered in multipule changes which I just can't meet mostly discussed here these changes are pleagueing the nation but they are multi plied on those mid aged like me who are watching there old school world dismantaled before there eyes.

In any case bottom line is hyper inflation immigration congestion and abundance of labor has made me loose touch with the east coast, and I don't identify with it anymore.

Too the point I'm looking at montana but since there isn't a real city there for work, I began too look at spokane real city meaning 50 ooo ppl heavy commerce.

And so I live in miami, but I'm eyeing spokane heavily.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-16-2014, 06:08 PM

72 posts, read 110,287 times
I see spokane as the inland empire the capital of the forrest impervious to any changes a fortress of the past, where sweeping changes can't really grab a foot hold. And a place where timber is abundant, water resources, space, recreation.

And a non give or take atmosphere meaning since there's such space that tight give or take of coastal city is not needed so tired of it. No need for being tolerant cause not a lot of minorities in short just free.

Old 01-31-2014, 01:01 AM

8 posts, read 18,165 times
Just outside of Spokane is Liberty Lake. NICE place to live, growing, clean, good employment if you have technology knowledge, nice apartments for reasonable rates, but further towards Spokane you might find some smaller homes- just ask a realtor to point you in the right direction to avoid some of the problem areas...Good luck!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington > Spokane area