Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington > Spokane area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-07-2008, 01:02 PM

Location: Im in Medford OR but am looking to move to Stevens County WA
1 posts, read 6,480 times

Advertisements

My husband, 3 kids (all under 5 years old) and myself are all hoping to transfer to the Kettle Falls area. My husband has been working for Boise Cascade LLC. in Medford OR for over 2 years now and we dont feel like raising kids in the city where they have no room to run and explore is what's best for them. We both grew up in area's that were wooded and ideal for running, exploring, and going on adventures. And we want the same for our children. What Im looking for is information or links in regards to renting a 3 bedroom in the Stevens county area (close to Kettle Falls). I read on the City of Kettle Falls official website that renting anything more than a 1 bedroom would be hard to find. But I also came across a classified listing through the Colville newspaper that had SOME 3 bedrooms available. Please, if anyone can give me ANY information on these area's and the likely-hood of renting opposed to buying, I would really appreciate it! Any information regarding the Boise in Kettle Falls, such as how many employee's they have, what shifts they work, what the hourly pay is, or plans of shutting down/laying off would also be very helpful in our situation! I thank you all SO much and I am looking forward to hopefully being able to call Stevens County my new home area! Send as much information and links as you can give! THANK YOU!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-12-2008, 04:02 PM

248 posts, read 805,264 times
I really wish I could help you out with that. I'm currently a Colville resident and I dont know much about Kettle Falls area and the rentals. I will keep my eye out for you and let you know if I do find anything out! Good luck with your move over here to our area - it really is great for outdoor activity in the summer!!! 49 degrees North is a ski place only about 20 miles from here - great for skiing in the winter! Good luck and I will keep my eye out for you. I'm sorry that I could not give you any more information!

Old 05-04-2009, 12:04 PM

946 posts, read 2,603,858 times
mod cut: advertising removed

The mills used to be a sure thing, you could always get hired for green chain. Vaugan's (Sorry for the mispelling) laid off their 3rd shift last year--things are kinda tough now in this area. I'm not sure how easy it is to get hired for green chain now, lots of people are out of work and will work jobs they normally wouldn't take. Good luck!

Last edited by scirocco22; 05-07-2009 at 05:21 PM.. Reason: please use DM for specific rental info. Thanks.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington > Spokane area
View detailed profiles of: