Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington > Spokane area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-21-2008, 11:22 PM

389 posts, read 1,071,295 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by njmike View Post
What's your definition of "hurt"? I have 3 tats and none of them hurt. I'm sure my next 7 won't hurt either.
Maybe you're just weird. But I'm not letting someone stick myself with a needle to inject color into my skin.

BTW, you're the first person that I've EVER had contact with that claimed their tattoo(s) didn't hurt.

Dunno if i mentioned it before or not, but having tattoos can seriously hurt your chance of survival, economically speaking. Most employers don't like their employees having tattoos and many won't hire you if you have visible tats.

This isn't likely to change.

Old 11-22-2008, 09:27 AM

21,274 posts, read 6,327,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcticPhoenix View Post
Maybe you're just weird. But I'm not letting someone stick myself with a needle to inject color into my skin.

BTW, you're the first person that I've EVER had contact with that claimed their tattoo(s) didn't hurt.

Dunno if i mentioned it before or not, but having tattoos can seriously hurt your chance of survival, economically speaking. Most employers don't like their employees having tattoos and many won't hire you if you have visible tats.

This isn't likely to change.
I've never had a problem keeping or getting a job because of my tats so I don't know what your problem is.

As far as the pain, everyone has a different level of pain. Economically speaking, I've NEVER suffered from my tats nor have I had any health problems because of them.

mod interpose: Ok, this topic actually has nothing to do with Spokane. If you folks would like to start a thread in the appropriate forum ...say, Health & Wellness or the Employment Forums, then feel free. But remember, even there, no personal attacks, please. Thanks!

Last edited by scirocco22; 11-22-2008 at 11:34 AM..
Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington > Spokane area