Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington > Spokane area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-10-2009, 08:43 AM

221 posts, read 1,195,322 times

Advertisements

Hello, everyone! My hubby, our 3 1/2 year old daughter, and I will be coming up to Spokane on May 22 and staying for a week to visit family and friends and take our daughter to a bunch of fun places.

Although we grew up in the Spokane area, we've never had to stay in a hotel there. Can you recommend some affordable, nice hotels to stay at? Location in Spokane doesn't really matter, although probably not the Valley. More like downtown and North. It'd be nice to have a pool and free breakfast, too.

Thanks!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-11-2009, 10:25 AM

231 posts, read 1,081,473 times
What price range are you looking at (affordable can mean different things to different people)?

Old 05-11-2009, 10:26 AM

15 posts, read 33,211 times
Hi Jessy,

When we visited we stayed at the Hotel Lusso. I was nice, but the breakfast was not a pleasant experience. i don't think that they have a pool either. My husband stayed at the Holiday Inn on the big cliff when he was here for business and he said that it was great. I usually use a website that has a good customer rating system and that usually will find you a good place.

Also, off topic here, we did move to Spokane. It was fast! yikes. We are here and so far (been here three days) I really like it. Thanks for your info on previous threads!

Old 05-12-2009, 03:53 PM

64 posts, read 233,199 times
Default No Question

Stay at the Davenport. When booking tell them you are Gonzaga Alumni, or you are on business and are meeting with Bank of America, White Runkle, Sterlind Savings or any big employer downtown and you should get a rate of $99/night. Handsdown the best hotel in the inland northwest and arguably the state. Very historic and you are in the center of the city. Walking distance to restaurants, malls, movie theaters etc.

Old 05-12-2009, 04:08 PM

221 posts, read 1,195,322 times
Thank you for recommendations! ILoveSpokane, I would love to stay at the Davenport, but I cannot lie about why I'm there. We are military, though, and maybe that would help in getting a discount. Anyway, we think we've got it figured out as to where we'll stay. YAY!!! Now I just can't wait to get there and enjoy Spokane!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington > Spokane area