Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington > Spokane area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-24-2009, 09:34 AM

1 posts, read 3,522 times

Advertisements

HELP! Looking for LOCATIONS/VENUES to sell my jewelry crafts. Area to include Inland Empire to Western Montana. Please include specific contact info if available.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-24-2009, 12:55 PM

5,266 posts, read 8,742,442 times
Chataqua in Chewelah, WA

Arts and Crafts Fair in Sandpoint Pend Oreille Arts Council Arts Fairs (http://www.artinsandpoint.org/artsandcraftsfair.shtml - broken link)

Old 07-26-2009, 02:25 PM

93 posts, read 329,992 times
If you're not averse to adding online sales: Etsy :: Your place to buy and sell all things handmade (largest online artist/craftsman-specific website in the nation)

Old 07-28-2009, 12:00 AM

150 posts, read 695,835 times
I attended a pretty neat art festival in Richland (Tri-Cities, WA) last year. It was just last weekend for this years show. I saw a lot of really good stuff last year, will definitely be there next year.

Allied Arts Association (http://www.alliedartsrichland.org/artinthepark.html - broken link)

artist info: Allied Arts Association (http://www.alliedartsrichland.org/artinthepark-artist.html - broken link)

Old 07-29-2009, 03:35 AM

438 posts, read 1,796,645 times
Oh, dear...I can't believe I'm doing this... :~O D

testyfesty.com

Old 07-31-2009, 06:01 PM

5,266 posts, read 8,742,442 times
Art On The Green is this weekend in Coeur D'Alene:
Art on the Green | Coeur d'Alene, Idaho | Summer Arts Festival

Why do people ask for info and then never follow up?

Old 09-01-2009, 01:47 AM

1 posts, read 3,278 times
Numerous bus companies have been contacted
[url=http://pretpersonnelenligne.org]demande taux pret personnel en ligne credit simulation[/url] Faire un pret immobilier en ligne avec un bon credit[url=http://pretpersonnelenligne.org]demande taux pret personnel en ligne credit simulation[/url]

Old 11-10-2009, 07:16 AM

3,671 posts, read 3,555,450 times
Well, even though I'm not the originator of this post, I appreciate all the information. I'm an Artist and this helps. So, 'sort of' a 'followup' right mistyriverranch?
Gino

Oh, and Deena, I can't quit laughing at the MT link you left...emailed it to a friend so he could get a kick out of it too!

Old 11-12-2009, 11:32 AM

6 posts, read 15,386 times
we like the semi authentic pow wows in the summer, and the fall Green Bluff growers events, MAC museum a couple of times a year, events at INB and Arena are sometimes interesting.

Haven't found the Riverfront park events (pig out in the park), and other ones that fun or healthy, but the park itself is always fun - rides for small kids, and the IMAX and views from the bridge.

Old 12-28-2009, 03:31 PM

13 posts, read 39,864 times
Wink Art in Spokane

Greetings!

As a fellow artist, I would recommend places where buyers visit.

See if local owners of resturants, clubs, wineries, tasting rooms, charities, offices, designers or office spaces would like to display your art for free, or on consignment, or rental.

Arbor Crest features an artist every Thursday, during Spring/Summer/Fall while they host wine tasting. A great way to connect and share your love of art with the locals!

OR - Custer's Arts and Craft Show is held annually in the Spokane Fair Grounds, usually in March.

Perhaps approach a business owner that compliments your personal style or art mode.

Take care and good luck!

Last edited by Certified1; 12-28-2009 at 03:35 PM.. Reason: Add
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington > Spokane area