U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington > Spokane area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-14-2010, 01:33 PM

28 posts, read 63,688 times

Advertisements

I'll be in Spokane this Wednesday for a week's visit. I know there have been past posts about restaurants. The Taste Everything Once website is no longer since then, and I had bookmarked it way back. What are your three favorite restaurants in Spokane? We'd like a whole array of prices and foods. Appreciate it! I've read the ZIPS post, and plan on checking it out. Thanks again!
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-14-2010, 03:49 PM

21 posts, read 74,782 times
Default Here's the newest website for rating restaraunts...

Spokane Restaurants | Urbanspoon

Enjoy!

Old 02-14-2010, 06:15 PM

20,094 posts, read 21,983,450 times
Sushi Yama on Third avenue. Try the bibimbop.

Old 02-14-2010, 09:38 PM

thank you! just what I needed.

Old 02-14-2010, 10:16 PM

107 posts, read 310,822 times
Breakfast: Knights Diner. It is greasey spoon trucker food but it is awesome.

Old 02-15-2010, 01:47 AM

26 posts, read 91,946 times
In no particular order..

Sante - www.santespokane.com - Sante√ā*Restaurant & Charcuterie
Gordys Sichuan Cafe - Gordy's Sichuan Cafe - Spokane, WA
Chaps - Welcome!!

Old 02-15-2010, 02:14 PM

108 posts, read 330,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spokane Soon View Post
I'll be in Spokane this Wednesday for a week's visit. I know there have been past posts about restaurants. The Taste Everything Once website is no longer since then, and I had bookmarked it way back. What are your three favorite restaurants in Spokane? We'd like a whole array of prices and foods. Appreciate it! I've read the ZIPS post, and plan on checking it out. Thanks again!

here's a good thread

//www.city-data.com/forum/spoka...kane-area.html

Old 02-15-2010, 04:54 PM

231 posts, read 1,012,075 times
You can also check out the Spokane Food Blog, which sort of took the place of Taste Everything Once. Tough to pick just three. Someone already suggested Sante, which I would second. Three to look at in addition: Mizuna, Moxie and, for a Spokane institution type place, Dominis.

Old 02-15-2010, 07:16 PM

15,123 posts, read 47,852,197 times
Beyond what's been posted already, I like the Elk Pub, and the Old European Breakfast House.

I personally can't get that wound up about Zip's - they are better than Micky D's, but then again what isn't?

Old 03-01-2010, 08:24 AM

Default LOVE the place

Our trip to Spokane was amazing. I am not a city girl by any means, but was impressed with the friendly people and the feel of the city even in the winter. It is just so charming. Imagining the Summers, Springs and Falls there is what I'm most excited to see in reality. I'm sure there is a lot of activity. The cost of living didn't seem to be any less than what I'm used to. The restaurants were all expensive, and the parking expense downtown was atrocious! I loved the downtown mall. The clock tower and geese, the river through town... so, so beautiful! I even (almost) figured out the downtown one-ways by the time we left. I can't wait to make Spokane my home.

Thanks everyone for posting here. We went out to eat quite a bit, and weren't much impressed with what we ate, but I can see that there is a great deal of eating to be done before I form a final opinion of the food in Spokane.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington > Spokane area
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or