Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-27-2010, 05:20 PM

7 posts, read 36,656 times

Advertisements

Hello all,
By the way of introduction, my name is Deepak Katte and I'm the Founder-President of NJSCUA (NJSCUA.com), the newest Cricket League in New Jersey. Many of you also know me as one of the Senior most Umpires with MCL.

After a successful 2009 NJSCUA T20 tournament, it gives me a great pleasure to announce that NJSCUA is now accepting T20 membership applications for its 2010 T-20 Competition, set to begin around September 1st week (after NJSCUA Regular Season games end).

The T20 tournament, played with White Cricket Balls & in a colored Team Uniform clothing, will be held primarily on Sundays, for about three to four weekends, with membership fees being $275 PER TEAM + Refundable Deposit of $75, totaling $350 & is open to any/every Cricketer/Teams in the Tri-State area & not just limited to NJ Cricketer's / Team's. We are encouraging teams to invite the best cricketers that they can access.

Teams interested in participating in this tournament should mail us the completed application form (attached) along with all necessary documents before August 14, 2010. The Schedule, Final list of teams & Rules will be announced on this website by August 20th 2010.

We at NJSCUA will strive to create an exciting & a highly competitive event that would in many ways resemble any other big Twenty20 tournament. All this can be achieved ONLY with your participation.

For information or details on this tournament, please refer to the FAQ at the end of the application form OR visit us at Home::NJSCUA:: for more info about the League. Should you have any further questions, feel free to call or e-mail any of us from the Executive Committee.

We look forward to your active participation in this fun-filled tournament.

Thanks again for your time.

Best Regards

-Deepak
President, NJSCUA
President@NJSCUA.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-31-2010, 05:05 PM

351 posts, read 532,126 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmedsyed85 View Post
Hello all,
By the way of introduction, my name is Deepak Katte and I'm the Founder-President of NJSCUA (NJSCUA.com), the newest Cricket League in New Jersey. Many of you also know me as one of the Senior most Umpires with MCL.

After a successful 2009 NJSCUA T20 tournament, it gives me a great pleasure to announce that NJSCUA is now accepting T20 membership applications for its 2010 T-20 Competition, set to begin around September 1st week (after NJSCUA Regular Season games end).

The T20 tournament, played with White Cricket Balls & in a colored Team Uniform clothing, will be held primarily on Sundays, for about three to four weekends, with membership fees being $275 PER TEAM + Refundable Deposit of $75, totaling $350 & is open to any/every Cricketer/Teams in the Tri-State area & not just limited to NJ Cricketer's / Team's. We are encouraging teams to invite the best cricketers that they can access.

Teams interested in participating in this tournament should mail us the completed application form (attached) along with all necessary documents before August 14, 2010. The Schedule, Final list of teams & Rules will be announced on this website by August 20th 2010.

We at NJSCUA will strive to create an exciting & a highly competitive event that would in many ways resemble any other big Twenty20 tournament. All this can be achieved ONLY with your participation.

For information or details on this tournament, please refer to the FAQ at the end of the application form OR visit us at Home::NJSCUA:: for more info about the League. Should you have any further questions, feel free to call or e-mail any of us from the Executive Committee.

We look forward to your active participation in this fun-filled tournament.

Thanks again for your time.

Best Regards

-Deepak
President, NJSCUA
President@NJSCUA.com
Mr. Katte why are you avoiding the discussion?
Worst Umpiring NJ [edited] -

^^Seems my cousins arent the only ones who have taken offense to your "tactics"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports