Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-24-2011, 09:29 AM

81 posts, read 197,221 times

Advertisements

Not that I agree with what he did, in fact I cant even comprehend what he did. What about his wife. Everybody feels sorry for her. But what about the indiscretion of marrying a man who if he was just Tiger a black electrician or janitor she wouldn't even have given him the time of day? You reap what you sow in this world. Marry a man for less than sincere reasons and it can have negative ramifications.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-24-2011, 09:50 AM

964 posts, read 2,647,221 times
Two different questions, the title of the post and the body of the post.

Answer to the title of the post: Because he is the one who did the big naughty.

Answer to the body of the post: You're right. She probably wouldn't have married him if he made $50K a year.

Tight butts get rich husbands.
Realize a man will marry the best looking woman he can afford.

You think this guy is rich?

Last edited by picmod; 01-09-2014 at 06:15 PM..

Old 02-24-2011, 07:44 PM

4,070 posts, read 5,603,960 times
You know intimate details about their relationship? Or are you just making ASSumptions? She's a model. Gold digger is the last thing that comes to mind, scumbag tiger would be the first. He's got two kids under the age of five with her. All the while he's banging wafflehouse waitresses, strippers, etc... and you are calling her out?

Last edited by nevergoingback; 02-24-2011 at 07:55 PM..

Old 02-24-2011, 07:58 PM

4,070 posts, read 5,603,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by proudmommy View Post

I'm shocked with your sexism.

Nothing of what you say is truth, only prejudice.

Old 02-24-2011, 08:05 PM

919 posts, read 1,781,792 times
Quote:
Two different questions, the title of the post and the body of the post.

Answer to the title of the post: Because he is the one who did the big naughty.

Answer to the body of the post: You're right. She probably wouldn't have married him if he made $50K a year.

Maybe she's blind as a bat??????

Old 02-24-2011, 09:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergoingback View Post
I'm shocked with your sexism.

Nothing of what you say is truth, only prejudice.
Really? Nothing?

Women Marry for Money | Psychology Today

More women are marrying for money today than they did in the 1940s

Smart Women Marry Rich, Says New Book - ABC News

Wealthy men & Attractive women, is it just human nature? (http://hubpages.com/hub/sugardaddie - broken link)

Old 02-24-2011, 10:23 PM

14,767 posts, read 17,106,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerby View Post
Not that I agree with what he did, in fact I cant even comprehend what he did. What about his wife. Everybody feels sorry for her. But what about the indiscretion of marrying a man who if he was just Tiger a black electrician or janitor she wouldn't even have given him the time of day? You reap what you sow in this world. Marry a man for less than sincere reasons and it can have negative ramifications.
what does this have to do with sport?

Old 02-25-2011, 12:33 PM

428 posts, read 1,184,172 times
Quote:
Really? Nothing?

Women Marry for Money | Psychology Today

More women are marrying for money today than they did in the 1940s

Smart Women Marry Rich, Says New Book - ABC News

Wealthy men & Attractive women, is it just human nature? (http://hubpages.com/hub/sugardaddie - broken link)
Those are huge generalizations. I don't know about what circles you hang out in but in mine you need more than a big income to attract the ladies.I'm sure some there are gold diggers but in my area there seem to be far more independant women who aren't waiting for some rich guy to come and rescue them. I sppose if the woman comes from a upper middle class family there is pressure to marry similiarly. I think it's a good thing for people to take care of themselves but the tight buts comment is pretty crass. I don't really care how tight your but is, if I can't have a decent conversation with you it will not end up being a long term thing. A one night stand...sure.

Old 02-25-2011, 01:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drowningintherain2 View Post
I can't have a decent conversation with you
You got City-Data forum, what more do you need?

Old 03-07-2011, 12:31 PM

48,502 posts, read 96,816,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerby View Post
If he were a elctrican or jniotr he would afce the same thing form people he knew just not has many. Of course to Tiger it ws his clea immgie he controled that was hurt. If he had been in some sports it would not have hurt him as mcuh as the golf crowd where image has high expectations form the fans. When much of your money is made on image you best beware of the pitfalls of losing it. It is what it is and I see no reason to judge his wife at all. What did she do but marry someone lie so many others and he was a big part of iot happening.She certainly has done nothig to be under the spotlight of his failig ;so yes i feel for her having to go theu the major spotlight but that goes with the territory.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports