U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-27-2013, 04:40 AM

71 posts, read 57,891 times

Advertisements

So I'm afraid of a lot of roller coasters, especially the ones that have the loops. I don't like amusement parks really.

But I'm at the point in my life where I want to do something crazy to hopefully give me a better feeling about myself and my future.

So should I go skydiving? It would be a tandem jump.

I'm thinking that I would enjoy it, doing something that most people still haven't done.

I find information easily that only like 20 people out of 3 million jumps a year die from it , but...

I can't find any statistics anywhere on how many like broken feet/legs , etc happen. That's what I'm worried about. If I die, I can live with that, since it would be a quick death. It's it's really unlikely to happen.

But I'd hate to break both my legs and have to live with that.

Thoughts?
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-27-2013, 10:27 AM

9,411 posts, read 18,850,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by midnight12am View Post
If I die, I can live with that.

Thoughts?
Actually, you couldn't. Not without the help of some jumper cables and very strong smelling salts.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports