Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-12-2024, 03:36 PM

79 posts, read 42,429 times

Advertisements

Yeah I know… who really cares. But I find it interesting how 5 towns and different states even claim him as a native son. Wikipedia says Fulton County, Kentucky, or it gets edited to Vallejo a lot or Riverside… his alleged birth-county in Kentucky is a very rural area not even near Louisville or Lexington, some say Vallejo, some say Riverside. In fact a CA birth database index says he was born in Riverside county, California, the same bdate and first, middle and surname. While Joseph is a common name, Chestnut not so much. The odds are a few some would share his bdate, first middle and last name and born in Ca… who knows.

The Kentucky county edits were probably from some guy from there who yearns for a hometown celeb, and edits the Wikipedia page just to fake he is from there, and maybe because Chestnut seems kinda like a country dude

Can someone fill in? It seems 99% semiconfirmed he went to HS in Vallejo so we know that… but is a native Kentuckian, native Vallejan, native Riversidian, native San Josan (which we know he just went to SJSU)

While I personally don’t think of it as a sport and disgusting it IS on ESPN and Joe seems like a nice guy who is mysteriously a heavy eater… superhuman.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Today, 11:02 PM

14,784 posts, read 14,777,868 times
His official website lists him as being born in Vallejo, so I’d go with that:
https://www.joeychestnut.com/bio/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports