Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-22-2009, 12:56 PM

1,374 posts, read 1,304,936 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Packersnut21 View Post
Like when he went in a ripped and destroyed that guys camera. Should you take a picture during some ones swing?No. However if that SOB was coming after me it would be on.
If that ever happen to me I would dot Mr. Williams in the eye!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-22-2009, 01:00 PM

1,374 posts, read 1,304,936 times
A hater, no just dislike the son of a *****!
He spits all over the course which is gross,
he is a cheap tipper, has a ass hole for a
caddie, and is arrogant.
He needs to lose that stupid red shirt
on Sunday's especially after his last two
chokes.
Everyone was on Left as a choker, but
Tiger is on his way and on the decline.

Old 05-24-2009, 09:28 PM

18,381 posts, read 19,018,265 times
get used to tiger he will be around for a long long time. wellness is a bit of a stick in the mud

Old 05-24-2009, 09:32 PM

4,978 posts, read 9,513,908 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tluv00 View Post
He can also spell. Don't forget to mention that.

Yeah, I wondered what all that was.....

Old 07-16-2009, 12:38 PM

8,289 posts, read 23,109,500 times
I can't understand why anyone would want the best golfer you'll ever see in your life fail. I'm not even a tiger fan but a golf fan and I wasn't around to watch jack so it's nice to see that I can witness the greatest golfer of all time.

Old 07-16-2009, 04:22 PM

3,105 posts, read 3,290,726 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milwaukee City View Post
I can't understand why anyone would want the best golfer you'll ever see in your life fail. I'm not even a tiger fan but a golf fan and I wasn't around to watch jack so it's nice to see that I can witness the greatest golfer of all time.

Thats like saying why would you want the best player in the NFL to fail. well if you don't like him and he competes against your guy, why would you root for him.

Watson leading today but ESPN is all Tiger talk. Will Tiger come back? whats wrong with Tiger? ENOUGH

Old 07-17-2009, 10:05 AM

3,816 posts, read 6,446,754 times
I appreciate Tiger for the phenomenon he is, but the media has ruined the PGA with their nonstop coverage of him.....and only him. No matter who is at the top of the leaderboard or if Tiger is 5 over par.......the camera is always on and the talk is always about him. It's not fair to the other golfers and really makes me apathetic about tuning in.

Old 07-17-2009, 10:08 AM

3,868 posts, read 4,079,169 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by macroy View Post
There was a recent interview with Steve Williams on Golf Magazine. I recommend that read before you place judgment on his actions.

As for Tiger's attitude or sportsmanship (spitting/cussing etc)..... he's not even close to being the only golf player (or athlete) that does that. The difference is that he get's 90% of the air time. I remember one tournament where they cut away just to show him entering and exiting a porta-potty.

The over coverage/ over hype of the guy is created by the media.
Da

Old 07-17-2009, 12:13 PM

59,037 posts, read 27,298,344 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Northman View Post
I appreciate Tiger for the phenomenon he is, but the media has ruined the PGA with their nonstop coverage of him.....and only him. No matter who is at the top of the leaderboard or if Tiger is 5 over par.......the camera is always on and the talk is always about him. It's not fair to the other golfers and really makes me apathetic about tuning in.
I AGREE 100%. I like to watch him but, I don't need to see him standing around waiting for his playing partner to play. Air time is limited. Show other golfers making shots.

Contrary to what people on the left say, we have enjoyed a great ecoonomy up until last year. All sports increased. Today many are cutting down, including golf. Sponsors are dropping like flies. If the statements about Tiger increasing purses, why haven't sponsors come back now that he is playing again?

Old 07-17-2009, 12:42 PM

59,037 posts, read 27,298,344 times
Well he is tied or 74th at plus 5. 10 behind the leader, and they are showing a re-cap of his whole miserable round. Go figure
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports