Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-05-2009, 01:17 AM

339 posts, read 2,204,638 times

Advertisements

What was that dancing nonsense all about. Get that out of here and show some respect to your opponents. Not only can the dude not shake the other peoples' hands, but he has to behave like a moron when he's winning. I can't wait till the Celtics/Magic sweep this diva out of the playoffs.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-05-2009, 04:09 AM

2,175 posts, read 9,167,707 times
I am a Cavs fan and want to see them win. I respect LeBrons talent.
But in my opinion his head has swelled up so big along with his ego that pretty soon his head will be too big to get it through the locker room door.
I have lost respect for him as a person and a sportsman.
Someone needs to knock him down a notch or two.
As my Dad would say, "he is getting too damn big for his britches".
And I hate the way he acts like he is "kilt" everytime he gets a little bump.
He always makes sure he knows where the closest camera is that is focusing on him to do his serious pain routine. He also likes to flex his muscles when he thinks he overpowered an opposing player. Pure signs of showcasing and childish want of self attention.
He is a good basketball player. But he needs to grow up as a person and get beyond the spoiled brat "look at me I am great" attitude.
If he leaves the Cavs for more money next year, which he probably will, I wont miss him.
He can be "the king" or "the greatest" somewhere else.
His attitude doesn't sit well with Ohio blue collar working people culture.
I am more impressed with Z, Andy, and some of the others than I am with LeBron.
They don't have the athletic ability, but they have my respect as people who give it their all and don't try to show up opposing players.
Shaq has accomplished more in his career than any other player on the current Cavs team.
I don't see him acting like he thinks he is a basketball god.
He just lets his playing do the talking.
LeBron needs to learn how to do that.

Old 12-05-2009, 10:09 AM

5,289 posts, read 7,485,004 times
Kudos to Joakim Noah for calling out LeBron. What a freaking tool LeBron is.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports