Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-24-2010, 07:58 AM
FBJ FBJ started this thread

39,605 posts, read 59,003,482 times

Advertisements

Tony was talking about the outfits ESPN's Hannah Storm wears on SportsCenter on his radio show and said her skirts were too short for someone her age.

IMO, Hannah storm should never try and be sexy because she has no body and is not easy on the eyes. Now because of this aging monster, I don't get to see my man Tony K for 2 weeks.

DAMM!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-24-2010, 10:07 AM

319 posts, read 634,356 times
I don't know. I've always had a thing for Hannah. She's a pretty hot older woman with a body that doesn't make you think mother of three. Obviously she must have shot poor Tony down at some point.

Old 02-24-2010, 10:22 AM

806 posts, read 2,884,007 times
Quote:
IMO, Hannah storm should never try and be sexy because she has no body and is not easy on the eyes.

Seriously????

The reason we have semi-retarded and/or pompous sports announcers is because of this attitude! Kornheiser provides little to no value in commentary, and relies on shtick and controversy for his viewership. He may be knowledgeable but it's wasted on BS that has no relevance to the subject. I'd rather watch a game muted, or with sound in a language I can't understand, than listen to most of the play by play or color commentary. It makes the games even more enjoyable without having to listen to self appointed 'experts' blather irrelevant facts and opinions, to the game in session.
Storm could be a three headed troglodyte, with a single orb for an eye, dressed in a mu-mu for all I care, I don't get her relevance to his broadcast, whether radio or TV.
I took his comments to be nothing more than a silly school boy kind of put down joke. The suspension is stupid but with your comments to it, I wish they'd canned him permanently!!!!

Old 02-24-2010, 11:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spookmeister View Post
Seriously????

The reason we have semi-retarded and/or pompous sports announcers is because of this attitude! Kornheiser provides little to no value in commentary, and relies on shtick and controversy for his viewership. He may be knowledgeable but it's wasted on BS that has no relevance to the subject. I'd rather watch a game muted, or with sound in a language I can't understand, than listen to most of the play by play or color commentary. It makes the games even more enjoyable without having to listen to self appointed 'experts' blather irrelevant facts and opinions, to the game in session.
Storm could be a three headed troglodyte, with a single orb for an eye, dressed in a mu-mu for all I care, I don't get her relevance to his broadcast, whether radio or TV.
I took his comments to be nothing more than a silly school boy kind of put down joke. The suspension is stupid but with your comments to it, I wish they'd canned him permanently!!!!
i rather watch Tony in a skirt and pair of high heels than hannah storm

Old 02-24-2010, 11:02 AM

41,951 posts, read 75,167,069 times
What an idiot.

What Hannah Storm wears or doesn't wear has no relevance to her talent as a reporter. I guess since Kornheiser has no talent himself, he wouldn't understand that concept.

Old 02-24-2010, 11:10 AM

2,171 posts, read 7,660,900 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
i rather watch Tony in a skirt and pair of high heels than hannah storm
Now that's a mental image I could have done without!
I guess he thought he was still working for the Style section of the Washington Post, which is where he was before going to Sports.

Old 02-24-2010, 11:17 AM

5,143 posts, read 5,404,793 times
Several thoughts.

I love listening to Kornheiser on PTI. Just like I like LeBatard and Stugotz...and Rome. They add shock value, much of which I don't agree with...but their deliveries are hilarious to me.

You can't make comments about co-workers and your employer and expect to not get in trouble. TK knew he was going to get in trouble, and went with the blast anyways. It was calculated...look, now everyone is talking about him.

I'm not a huge fan of mixing my sex and my sports. Obviously I'm in a minority though, because it is obviously selling. I do find Hannah Storm attractive though.

I hope LeBatard is on PTI for the next two weeks. It is great watching him pester Reali and Wilbon.

Old 02-24-2010, 11:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSizzle225 View Post
Several thoughts.

I love listening to Kornheiser on PTI. Just like I like LeBatard and Stugotz...and Rome. They add shock value, much of which I don't agree with...but their deliveries are hilarious to me.

You can't make comments about co-workers and your employer and expect to not get in trouble. TK knew he was going to get in trouble, and went with the blast anyways. It was calculated...look, now everyone is talking about him.

I'm not a huge fan of mixing my sex and my sports. Obviously I'm in a minority though, because it is obviously selling. I do find Hannah Storm attractive though.

I hope LeBatard is on PTI for the next two weeks. It is great watching him pester Reali and Wilbon.

Hannah looks like a Lamp Post with a Dress

LeBatard brings the quality of PTI

I'm steamed I can't see my boy Tony until Match

Old 02-24-2010, 11:54 AM

806 posts, read 2,884,007 times
A matter of taste, and I won't hold your obvious preference for bald headed cross-dressers against you, although RuPaul would be a much, much better choice!

Now, I could have posted a picture of Tony and Hannah to compare and contrast but the idea of being the cause of mass upchucking of lunch around the country, if not the globe, being blamed on me, makes me think better of the idea.
TK proved to be a douche with the mental capacity to match. Let him take his lumps, and move on to better days of judgment.

Old 02-24-2010, 11:56 AM

5,289 posts, read 7,486,920 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohiogirl81 View Post
What an idiot.

What Hannah Storm wears or doesn't wear has no relevance to her talent as a reporter. I guess since Kornheiser has no talent himself, he wouldn't understand that concept.
Really? TK was real good on the radio back in the day, I think he is really talented---especially compared with the other people on that network. I hardly see him as a "shock jock" as some of you have suggested, he is one of the very few bright spots left at ESPN.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports