Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Which team would you prefer to see win the NBA Finals?
Cleveland Cavaliers 12 70.59%
San Antonio Spurs 5 29.41%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-02-2007, 09:36 PM

615 posts, read 1,374,743 times

Advertisements

The Cleveland Cavaliers, led by superstar LeBron James, defeated the Detroit Pistons tonight to advance to the NBA Finals against the San Antonio Spurs. The NBA Finals begin Thursday night, June 7 at 7:30 pm CDT at AT&T Arena in San Antonio.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-03-2007, 06:32 AM

536 posts, read 1,193,352 times
although im not a cavs fan i am happy that they made it to the finals for the first time in team history, and im also glad for lebron james, as he is a great player and a class act, and a very unselfish player. ill be rootin for them agains the spurs

Old 06-03-2007, 07:27 AM

4,494 posts, read 7,479,782 times
Default Cleveland Flopaliers......

Although i don't care for the Spurs, i want 'em to win against the Cavs. (Piston fan here...)

I believe the Spurs are going to wipe the Cavs a$$es all over the floor in this series.

To Cleveland Cavaliers-Enjoy your trip to the finals while you can cause it's going to be over in a blink! ( HAHAHAHAHA.....)

Spurs in FOUR!!!!!

Old 06-03-2007, 07:48 AM

536 posts, read 1,193,352 times
i actually think the spurs will win also. but than again everyone thought the pistons would beat the cavs..especially up 2-0 , so you never know...

Old 06-03-2007, 07:41 PM

2,336 posts, read 7,027,539 times
San Antonio has no one who can stop King James, especially when he gets into his zone -- and it WILL happen. Cleveland in 5.

Old 06-04-2007, 05:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimpy View Post
San Antonio has no one who can stop King James, especially when he gets into his zone -- and it WILL happen. Cleveland in 5.

Cleveland has no one to stop the starting five on San Antonio's team!

Tim Duncan, not LeBron James, is the best player in the league by far! Bowen will be able to cover LeBron very easily and well, no contest there. LeBron nor Gibson will be able to defend Tony Parker from driving into the lane at any given second. Ginobli will 'outflop' Vaerajo all game long.

San Antonio in 4! Walk in the the park to being NBA champions for the Spurs!

Old 06-06-2007, 07:48 AM

83 posts, read 382,778 times
Looks like blue grass is still salty Lebron made the Pistons look like kids a week ago...
Cleveland can play D, trust me, just ask the Pistons and your boy Billups...Lebron will cause problems and will score points, and Bowen will need help...shoot he even admitted that jabroni

Old 06-06-2007, 12:41 PM

8,983 posts, read 21,160,220 times
I'm happy for the Cavs and the Cleveland metro for getting a long overdue shot at the NBA title. However, whenever my hometown Sixers start to tank (and I try to ignore the temptation of supporting my new town Wizards) I throw my lot in with the Spurs. I have family in San Antonio so I have somewhat of a "personal" stake in their success. However, if LeBron and Co. pull it off, good for them. May the best team win!

Old 06-08-2007, 06:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattvj5 View Post
Looks like blue grass is still salty Lebron made the Pistons look like kids a week ago...
Cleveland can play D, trust me, just ask the Pistons and your boy Billups...Lebron will cause problems and will score points, and Bowen will need help...shoot he even admitted that jabroni
Yeah, i am still salty from that series lost to Cleveland. The Pistons have been exposed and exploited thanks to Rasheed never helping out on the weak side defense. (B.Wallace was instrumental to the Pistons in this regard as he was probably one of the best weak side defenders the game has ever seen...) I hope they get rid of Rasheed Wallace!

Well, game one has been played and the Spurs handed it to Cleveland just like i predicted.

San Antonio in FOUR!!!!

Old 06-09-2007, 04:41 PM

11,887 posts, read 36,911,752 times
Cavaliers. I'd like to see somebody else besides the Spurs win it, especially since the Mavs choked again big time this season.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports