Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri > Springfield - Branson area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-11-2007, 07:52 AM

1,554 posts, read 4,551,240 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lake Junkie View Post
I wanna be the one in the red! Can I be the one in the red? Can I? Huh? Huh? Can I?
As long I can be in the Blueeee!!! What am I talking about I ain't your girlfriend. I probably won't be able to ever make the meet n' greet since I am in the Northern area.... So jealous
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-11-2007, 08:32 PM

1,642 posts, read 3,654,796 times
Thumbs up Here's to the lady in red!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lake Junkie View Post
I wanna be the one in the red! Can I be the one in the red? Can I? Huh? Huh? Can I?
Of course you can, L J! And you may wear your tiara, too! I think I forgot to mention in my other post about what an honor it was to be in the presence of the reigning CDMO Forum royalty!!! For those of you who don't have a clue what I'm talking about...I'm talking about Lake Junkie and Boof, whom da jammer thanked in a post earlier this month for all their help! http://www.sledxtreme.com/images/smiles/bowdown.gif (broken link) We're not worrrrtheeee!

MrsG

Old 08-11-2007, 08:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoberlyKareybear View Post
As long I can be in the Blueeee!!! What am I talking about I ain't your girlfriend. I probably won't be able to ever make the meet n' greet since I am in the Northern area.... So jealous
If you ever come, MOKarey, you can be the one in blue!

Old 08-12-2007, 01:46 PM

879 posts, read 2,878,977 times
Default The lady I want

I want the one with the small posterior...I haven't had one (small that is) since I was young and loverly...please please please.

Oh yea..and check out the coffee club thread...

Old 08-12-2007, 08:14 PM

Talking Whatever you want, Mrs. C!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrschilicook View Post
I want the one with the small posterior...I haven't had one (small that is) since I was young and loverly...please please please.

Oh yea..and check out the coffee club thread...
Hahahahahaaaa! That is sooooo funneee, MrsC!!! Touche'! And darn! You beat me to it! Actually, it never occurred to me...and it should!!! So......whichever one that is, you got it!

Let's see, L J is the lady in red, KareyBear, if she ever comes wants to be the lady in blue, and I think the one in yellow reminds me of you! Wha'd'ya think? Wanna be her or the one in the blue-checkered dress?

I'll go check out the coffee club thread soon! Thanks for leading us in this!

MrsG

Old 08-13-2007, 11:23 AM

879 posts, read 2,878,977 times
Default Yellow.

I'll take yellow. NO checks, plaids, or horizontal stripes for this chick..

Old 08-13-2007, 10:34 PM

Thumbs up MrsC is the lady in yellow!!!

Hahahahahahahaahaaa! I hear ya, MrsC! Yellow it is! Don't you think she kinda looks like you, anyway??? I sure do!

Old 08-14-2007, 11:52 AM

3 posts, read 46,407 times
Default Thinking of Moving to Branson area

My family and I are thinking of Moving to the Branson Area. I would love to know some people before we move. We currently live in NE AR. My husband has 13 years on the restaurant industry and I have 9 years of retail. It is hard to find work here, and we need a place we would actually feel like we fit in. We are tourist town types. We love a small town that always has something going on. My husband's brother will be with us as well and he has 17 years at the same job and just wants something new. Many people in this area travel to Branson and say that there is a lot of work if youlike food service and hospitality. I have found a lot of resonably priced homes, but not many 4br below 80k.

Does anyone know ow someone desparate to sell thats willing to rent to own?

Ash

Old 08-19-2007, 09:52 AM

Location: Branson-Hollister-Kimberling City-Blue Eye-Ridgedale
1,814 posts, read 5,382,253 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny Daze View Post
My family and I are thinking of Moving to the Branson Area. I would love to know some people before we move. We currently live in NE AR. My husband has 13 years on the restaurant industry and I have 9 years of retail. It is hard to find work here, and we need a place we would actually feel like we fit in. We are tourist town types. We love a small town that always has something going on. My husband's brother will be with us as well and he has 17 years at the same job and just wants something new. Many people in this area travel to Branson and say that there is a lot of work if youlike food service and hospitality. I have found a lot of resonably priced homes, but not many 4br below 80k.

Does anyone know ow someone desparate to sell thats willing to rent to own?

Ash
WOW...I just saw this post! Sorry it took me so long to respond, Ash!
(That's not like me!)
It does sound like you would fit right in here...I, too, love tourist towns. We lived for several years at Tahoe City on Lake Tahoe...small town with big tourism!
I don't personally handle rental properties, but would be glad to help you find the right person. Your price range is tough, but let's see what we can do. And we will be having another Branson Coffee Club meet 'fore long so you can get to know some folks...meanwhile just jump in on this forum so's we can all get to know YOU!

If you want to get in touch, my website is posted under my bio.
I'm here for ya.

~Lake Junkie~

Old 08-21-2007, 02:53 PM

526 posts, read 1,246,575 times
I am soooo jealous !!! I wanna be up there to go to the meetings too!!
Looks like it's gonna be sometime next year before we can make it up there
have to wait for the bankruptcy to get off our credit report. LJ don't give up on us yet you'll get that Arkansas license plate yet !!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri > Springfield - Branson area