Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri > Springfield - Branson area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-19-2007, 10:25 PM

1,635 posts, read 3,639,179 times

Advertisements

You can count me in on those classes, MORedneckWoman! I am soooo there!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-20-2007, 10:13 AM

1,554 posts, read 4,533,923 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MORedneckWoman View Post
I would b e more than happy to teach how to make bread, but be advised that I make all things from scratch, no mixes here. It is fun to make bread, really it is and it makes such a wonderful smell in the house, especially in the winter when you can use the extra heat. LOLOLOL

I would also be willing to teach anyone how to make some of the best cheesecakes and other goodies that you have ever tasted. I have a preference for light and fluffy style cheesecake, so the higher the better as far as I am concerned. To make my type of cheesecakes, the eggs are separated and the whites are whipped and then all folded together and baked. I also have a recipe for making the St. Louis style cheese coofee cake, very gooey. LOLOLOL
Ok I am I am IN!!! Where do I sign up? I love pozole. I make a good pozole but I am very curious how you make yours. Got to teach me how to make dah Bread, tamales, tortillas and CHEESECAKE. My daughter and I are going to love you. You know what would be even better. I am moving in.

Old 07-20-2007, 10:14 AM

Ok Newcomer club going to make Tamales together!!! Hehehheeeee

Old 07-20-2007, 12:37 PM

354 posts, read 322,343 times
Tamales are great fun to make with friends and they are so darn yummy!!! I am so looking forward to moving back to my home state and very much looking forward to being in the Springfield are and meeting all kinds of great people like this bunch here.

Kareybear, I did notice that you capitolized the whole word CHEESECAKE. Would that mean you like good cheesecake? LOLOLOLOL It really is not hard making a good one, just a bit time consuming is all, but not hard and there are not that many ingredients.

Old 07-20-2007, 03:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOHIllbillyWoman View Post
Tamales are great fun to make with friends and they are so darn yummy!!! I am so looking forward to moving back to my home state and very much looking forward to being in the Springfield are and meeting all kinds of great people like this bunch here.

Kareybear, I did notice that you capitolized the whole word CHEESECAKE. Would that mean you like good cheesecake? LOLOLOLOL It really is not hard making a good one, just a bit time consuming is all, but not hard and there are not that many ingredients.
Yeah I know!! Cheesecake not hard. I make a yummy cherry cheesecake but don't eat it because it all goes to the Thighs

Old 07-20-2007, 05:39 PM

Location: Branson-Hollister-Kimberling City-Blue Eye-Ridgedale
1,814 posts, read 5,359,986 times
Lightbulb Newcomer Welcome Wagon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kareybear View Post
Ok Newcomer club going to make Tamales together!!! Hehehheeeee
Boy...did that just give me an idea.
What if we gave the newcomer club a mission...to give a housewarming party for the new comers as they move in?
Like...a tamale making party where we all bring the ingredients?
And the side dishes?
And...of course...the wine!

Old 07-20-2007, 05:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lake Junkie View Post
What if we gave the newcomer club a mission...to give a housewarming party for the new comers as they move in?
And the side dishes?
Whoo Hooo Sound like so much fun!!!!!I am in I am in I am in....did I say I am in.

Karey

Old 07-20-2007, 05:50 PM

2,896 posts, read 6,612,880 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lake Junkie View Post
And the side dishes?
you kids have the party I just want the tamales ...oh and the chile rellenos too...with a coupla cold beers

Old 07-20-2007, 05:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by m15A2fwtnc View Post
you kids have the party I just want the tamales ...oh and the chile rellenos too...with a coupla cold beers
Hey if you want to eat it...Yah gotta HELP!

Old 07-20-2007, 06:24 PM

2,896 posts, read 6,612,880 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kareybear View Post
Hey if you want to eat it...Yah gotta HELP!
I've been told the way I help best is to just get outta the way and let the pros git-r-dun

Last edited by da jammer; 07-20-2007 at 07:55 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri > Springfield - Branson area