Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri > Springfield - Branson area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-16-2007, 07:36 PM

4,682 posts, read 12,057,650 times

Advertisements

Hey there you fence coffee club drinking party peeps! Has anyone at one of these gatherings taken photo of yas all together yet?
Ifin so, where be the pics?!?!? Have I missed 'em? If not none taken yet.... ummm,,, why not?!?!
Those of usins not being there, wanna see the partying/gatherings!

Old 10-16-2007, 07:43 PM

25,464 posts, read 13,573,062 times
Yep, ShadowCaver is right...need to see y'all together.. Wishing the rest of us could be there and enjoy.... Have a great time....

Old 10-16-2007, 07:49 PM

Help....da jammer needs 4 little bitty reps points to get his gold star/badge....anyone have some to spare?

Old 10-16-2007, 09:17 PM

1,642 posts, read 3,654,332 times
Default Sooo, 10:30 tomorrow at Gloria Jeans in the Branson Landing...right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by northbayeric View Post
I am just so happy for all of you that you are able to get together like this! And especially thatleftcoastescapee is able to come there from her (or his? ) corner of Left Coast Gulch to join you! Have a GREAT time!
Thanks, NBEric! Your day will come! Thanks for visiting the thread and sharing your thoughts even though you can't be a part of our festivities! Here's a gold star for you!
http://tartalacreme.photo.doctissimo.fr/images/dossiers/t/a/tartalacreme/grands-smileys/TN-4857-ange.gif (broken link)

Quote:
Originally Posted by G4inMO View Post
Just a little FYI for you. You will all get to finally meet Gripster..... She is coming tomorrow with me and my friend who came with me last month, aka Stealth. See you there.
O'm'gosh! How excited am I???!!! We're gonna have a blast! I can hardly wait to meet you all!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdslady View Post
One of these guys ya'll are gonna be shocked when I just show up, but it won't be tomorrow. So I'll be thinking about ya'll and wishin I was there too.
Okayyyy, but be careful not to scare us!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lake Junkie View Post
...it's only a day away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(I feel a little like Orphan Annie...LOL...)

[img]http://******************/eat-drink-smiley-5174.gif[/img]
What would we do without you, L J??? Here's a hug for you to hold you till tomorrow when there'll be plenty of hugs for all!!!

So, 10:30am at Gloria Jeans in the Branson Landing, right? Anyone need directions? Here's a link to the Directions Page at Branson Landing's site: Welcome to the New Branson Landing

Old 10-16-2007, 09:42 PM

1,642 posts, read 3,654,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowCaver View Post
Hey there you fence coffee club drinking party peeps! Has anyone at one of these gatherings taken photo of yas all together yet?
Ifin so, where be the pics?!?!? Have I missed 'em? If not none taken yet.... ummm,,, why not?!?!
Did you ever see this one???

I believe there were others posted from the first one but can't swear to it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northwoods Voyager View Post
Yep, ShadowCaver is right...need to see y'all together.. Wishing the rest of us could be there and enjoy.... Have a great time....
We'll miss you too, Voyager! Is there a chance we'll see you, someday?

Old 10-16-2007, 09:44 PM

526 posts, read 1,246,478 times
Since I can't make it tomorrow either, do a big group hug for all of us that can't be there okay?

Old 10-16-2007, 10:01 PM

Location: Branson-Hollister-Kimberling City-Blue Eye-Ridgedale
1,814 posts, read 5,381,758 times
Talking Ask and ye shall receive...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowCaver View Post
This was in another thread, Shadow...I bumped it over here for ya...

This was the first coffee club meeting...Mrs C, Donna, Mrs G, yrstruly & Boof. I can't find a pic of the second...anyone?

Old 10-16-2007, 10:20 PM

4,682 posts, read 12,057,650 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lake Junkie View Post
This was in another thread, Shadow...I bumped it over here for ya...

This was the first coffee club meeting...Mrs C, Donna, Mrs G, yrstruly & Boof. I can't find a pic of the second...anyone?

Goodness,,, don't know how I missed seeing such a wondrous photo of such ladies! Thanks - silly me, guessed that the pic of yas may have been in the thread that its about... Anyhow, yas looking like had much fun

Old 10-17-2007, 02:00 AM

Someday, I hope But y'all have a super, great, wonderful, exciting, stupendous, exhilarating. rejuvenating, simply mahverlous ( ), sober ( ), eventful, delightful, mesmerizing, captivating, joyful, fascinating, amazing, astounding, swell, fine, fun, dandy, colossal, visit.

Maybe next month?????? Hi to everyone!!!!

Old 10-17-2007, 05:43 AM

2,896 posts, read 6,633,993 times
you all have a terrific time today and be careful out on those wet n' rainy roads!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri > Springfield - Branson area