Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri > Springfield - Branson area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-31-2007, 09:36 AM

870 posts, read 3,080,878 times

Advertisements

Hate to hear that so many will not be available for the OTFCC! I will be there and try to drag along califokie and lottie! Really looking forward to seeing some old friends and meeting some new ones!

Old 11-01-2007, 03:41 PM

879 posts, read 2,877,942 times
Default Two for McSalties...

Both hubby and I are in...I've assured him that he won't be the only male attending so I'm countin' on all of you guys out there.

McSaltys...5:00 November 10th. On Battlefield across from HobbyLobby if I'm reading it correctly.

Old 11-01-2007, 07:18 PM

77 posts, read 197,731 times
Wink I'll be there - in spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrschilicook View Post
Both hubby and I are in...I've assured him that he won't be the only male attending so I'm countin' on all of you guys out there.
Being as I started the whole Male - in - attendance thingy ...
He'll be fine. The women are warm and friendly. Just sit next to LJ, Mrs G,
Darlynn, G4 - if she coulda made it - or Gripster ... wait did I leave anyone out ....and you'll see what I mean.
I'm really not that kind of person (Have you ever done anything like this before ?)... stepped out of the comfort zone...and had a great time.

Sorry I missed meeting some of you last month.
(Did I mention we'll back Aug, 2008 ? Too early to plan OTFCC meet ?)
Deja Vu

Old 11-02-2007, 07:45 AM

870 posts, read 3,080,878 times
Default Reservations pleeeze...

We will clear our calendar for August of next year! This time leftcoastescapee gets to pick the spot! How 'bout the top of Inspiration Tower at Sheperd of the Hills! Then maybe we can see all the peeps who couldn't make it! http://bestsmileys.com/friendly/2.gif (broken link)

I'll be dragging my hubby along with me to the next "meeting"......He wants to know what we've all been up to!! I have to prove to him that we are not starting some sort of evil cult!!!! http://bestsmileys.com/evil/3.gif (broken link)

Old 11-02-2007, 03:04 PM

104 posts, read 401,350 times
Quote:

McSaltys...5:00 November 10th. On Battlefield across from HobbyLobby if I'm reading it correctly.
I will try to make it

Old 11-02-2007, 06:44 PM

1,640 posts, read 3,652,963 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by G4inMO View Post
Unfortunately I will not be able to make it. ... Sorry I will miss this one, but look forward to December. Enjoy everyone!
We'll miss you, G4...and will count on seeing you in December!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darlynn0217 View Post
Hate to hear that so many will not be available for the OTFCC! I will be there and try to drag along califokie and lottie! Really looking forward to seeing some old friends and meeting some new ones!
Whoohoo! I look forward to seeing you, Darlynn...and your funny-named friends, too!!!

Quote:
Hooray! It'll be great to see you again...and to meet the famous mrchilicook!

Old 11-02-2007, 08:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by leftcoastescapee View Post
I hope we're all still active in the group by then so even though I see that Darlynn has said we can, I wonder if it'll stick. I suggest we talk about it a couple of months beforehand. Wha'd'ya say to that idea?

Quote:
We will clear our calendar for August of next year! This time leftcoastescapee gets to pick the spot! How 'bout the top of Inspiration Tower at Sheperd of the Hills! Then maybe we can see all the peeps who couldn't make it! http://bestsmileys.com/friendly/2.gif (broken link)

I'll be dragging my hubby along with me to the next "meeting"......He wants to know what we've all been up to!! I have to prove to him that we are not starting some sort of evil cult!!!! http://bestsmileys.com/evil/3.gif (broken link)
I've never been up to that tower, Darlynn. Is it easy to find and free?

So glad you're bringing your dh along with you to the next meetin'! I've asked mine to come, too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyfaceminerals View Post
I will try to make it
That would be awesome, babyface! Bring a brochure along with you when you come, okay? Oh! Have you invited your dh, too? You can bring anyone you want so if you have a friend or two, you can invite them!

I'm looking forward to seeing all of you! I remember Boof said she liked the date and time but I haven't seen a post from her recently. I wonder if she will be bringing Mr. Boof, too! I think I'll check in with her and be sure she knows we've got MEN comin' to the meetin'! Whoohoo! Par-tay!
http://tartalacreme.photo.doctissimo.fr/images/dossiers/t/a/tartalacreme/grands-smileys/IM_2521.gif (broken link) http://tartalacreme.photo.doctissimo.fr/images/dossiers/t/a/tartalacreme/grands-smileys/TN-8917-resto.gif (broken link)

Old 11-02-2007, 11:50 PM

77 posts, read 197,731 times
Wink I'll pencil you in ... if you will me

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsgenealogy View Post
I hope we're all still active in the group by then so even though I see that Darlynn has said we can, I wonder if it'll stick. I suggest we talk about it a couple of months beforehand. Wha'd'ya say to that idea?
Oh sure, there always one "practical" type in every group.

Old 11-04-2007, 08:06 PM

Wink Now, where did I put my pencil???

Quote:
Oh sure, there always one "practical" type in every group.
Hahaha! You busted me, didn't you?! Well, as Popeye said, "I am what I am". But dahling...of course I will pencil you in...anytime!!!

Just as soon as I find my pencil...http://tartalacreme.photo.doctissimo.fr/images/dossiers/t/a/tartalacreme/grands-smileys/TN-4791-reflexion.gif (broken link)

Old 11-05-2007, 05:23 AM

Location: Branson-Hollister-Kimberling City-Blue Eye-Ridgedale
1,814 posts, read 5,380,072 times
Quote:
Deja Vu
Since August 2008 will be Branson again...how about Thursday August 14th at the College of the Ozarks? They have an awesome restaurant & coffee bar...and I love their cool seating areas around the lobby with the log furniture!

What say, left coast...you in?

Quote:
Ooops...guess I was supposed to let leftcoast pick?

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyfaceminerals View Post
I will try to make it
Oh, please do...as much as we are enjoying getting to know each other, it's the MOST fun meeting someone new! (After all...that was the point of this shindig...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsgenealogy View Post
I hope we're all still active in the group by then so even though I see that Darlynn has said we can, I wonder if it'll stick.
The only reason I can imagine it WON'T "stick" is if a bunch of people say they're coming and then don't show...so then everyone's wondering if they'll be sitting in some coffee shop by themselves...how about if we all make this a priority...IF we're going to make these dates...then we make SURE nothing gets in the way...? I for one will make that promise to you'ns.

A little bit 'o fun once a month...I'm in!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri > Springfield - Branson area