Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri > Springfield - Branson area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-11-2007, 12:03 AM

25,464 posts, read 13,573,062 times

Advertisements

Hi everyone...Pictures yes and thank you for getting them on here so quickly....so great to see y'all in living colourWhat a happy group! good food and drink and great company....Spent part of my day with the deer hunting chores...family and friends...And getting ready for Real Estate Sunday afternoon. Hey LJ, you know how that is, don't you? Other plans just have to be put on hold.....did think about y'all today. Later, my friends.

Old 11-11-2007, 10:47 PM

791 posts, read 1,819,850 times
Thumbs up More Pix from the 11-10-07 OTFCC Meeting

Ok gang, here they are.....Pix o' da gang....

We had such a great time. Even DH enjoyed himself. It was so cool meeting Darlynn, Lollie, BabyFaceMinerals and all the hubbys. My only regret is that I didn't get to spend more time getting to know everyone better. But bottom line....we really do have a great group of folks here.

And G4, next week would work great!!! I'd REALLY enjoy it.....I could use a day out of the house. Just call me and we'll make plans.

LEFT: My DH 'Scooby', LJ (Our Glam Girl), Mrs.G & Mr.G. RIGHT: Mr & Mrs.C's heads. hehehe Gee, I just noticed Mrs.G....one of the rare times she isn't smiling that glorious smile of hers. Mr. C is just as awesome as the Mrs....I'm so glad I got to finally meet you!!!

The newbies: BabyFaceMinerals and her 'main sqeeze'. Nicer people you couldn't meet. I'm so glad they were there!!!!!!!

Mr & Mrs C. They are so fun to visit with...many exciting & interesting stories to tell. They used to be in a Cooking club....boy what fun that'd be, huh???

L-R: Little Miss Lollie. (She's a soon to be member. I think 'Lollipop' would be a great username.), Our awesome Darlynn....What a sweetie!!!, and of course, Mr. Minerals....hehehehe...sorry, didn't know what else to call you. (We were born in the same city). Small world, huh?

Another pic of our waiter Bryan. What a character he was! He was a real kick in the pants, and we enjoyed him very much.

Doggone Papperazzi!!! hehehehehe

Two of our biggest cheerleaders for the group! LJ, you are one of my favorite people to photograph!!! What a beautiful lady!!!!! And look, I even captured MrsG's halo!!!

Last but not least....my favorite pic of all.....Mrs.G, I just couldn't resist!!!! Are we still friends??????? Look at that smile gang.....isn't she just the cutest thing???????

Well, that's all I'll post for now. I'm sure I've made alot of enemies with those that have dial up. Sorry! I didn't mean to inconvenience ANYONE, but I knew there'd be lots of folks wantin' to see em, and this is a whole lot faster than email. My sincerest apologies to those with dial up.

All in all....I think everyone really enjoyed themselves....despite the fact that G4, Voyager, Gripster, Stealth, Jams & the rest weren't able to make it. Maybe next time...????

Until Next Time,
Boof

Old 11-12-2007, 07:27 AM

1,642 posts, read 3,654,332 times
Exclamation Close-up Alert!!!

OUCH! That's it! I'm gonna have to call for some sort of right of first refusal or something!!! Boof, you naughty girl! I told you I hate those close-ups and the BIGGEST close-up was of ME!!! Now, would you please cut that out???!!! At the very least, make it a smaller photo so it's not so revealing!!!

I must admit that I LOL'd at the one of me with "a halo". I'm just glad MrG didn't hear you say that! Hahaha!

Anyway, we did have a great time! How could we not with such a great group of people?! The way this group is growing, I'm looking forward to next month even more! To listen to L J, The Keeter Center at College of the Ozarks sounds like a beautiful place! I'm thinkin' that with all that coffee around, there won't be many cookies left over to take home!

By the way, for those who weren't there, we thought about the fact that we all get very busy around the holidays but we decided to schedule it on a Saturday, anyway, in the hopes that we might get to see some of you that ordinarily couldn't come because we usually meet on weekdays. Maybe we'll get lucky and some of the men will come to this one, too.

Old 11-12-2007, 08:46 AM

791 posts, read 1,819,850 times
Red face Ok, you win.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsgenealogy View Post
OUCH! That's it! I'm gonna have to call for some sort of right of first refusal or something!!! Boof, you naughty girl! I told you I hate those close-ups and the BIGGEST close-up was of ME!!! Now, would you please cut that out???!!! At the very least, make it a smaller photo so it's not so revealing!!!

I must admit that I LOL'd at the one of me with "a halo". I'm just glad MrG didn't hear you say that! Hahaha!
Ok MrsG,

Our friendship is more important to me than a picture, so I took it off the only way I knew how. Hopefully not too many saw it, and you'll feel better now. Please know that I really didn't mean any harm. Now you can bring back that beautiful smile of yours......say 'http://bestsmileys.com/camera/1.gif (broken link) Darn, did I do it again????? Ok, Okayyyyyyyyy, I'll put the camera away.....for now....hehehehehehehehe

Did I do good?????? Huh?????? Am I out of Da Dog House now???? Buddy, ol' pal, ol' friend o' mine????? I think I need a hug......http://bestsmileys.com/hugging/1.gif (broken link)

Your #1 Fan!!!,
Boof

Old 11-12-2007, 09:34 AM

4,682 posts, read 12,057,650 times
Hey Boof,, so, ya think it wouldn't be wise then for me to post that copy of that image onto a couple other sites then too?

j/k...

I think...

So cool to see such a fun time there...

Old 11-12-2007, 10:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boof View Post
Ok MrsG,

Our friendship is more important to me than a picture, so I took it off the only way I knew how. Hopefully not too many saw it, and you'll feel better now. Please know that I really didn't mean any harm. Now you can bring back that beautiful smile of yours......say 'http://bestsmileys.com/camera/1.gif (broken link) Darn, did I do it again????? Ok, Okayyyyyyyyy, I'll put the camera away.....for now....hehehehehehehehe

Did I do good?????? Huh?????? Am I out of Da Dog House now???? Buddy, ol' pal, ol' friend o' mine????? I think I need a hug......http://bestsmileys.com/hugging/1.gif (broken link)

Your #1 Fan!!!,
Boof
Ya did good, kid! Of course, we're still friends, silly!
Just keep an eye on that camera when I'm around 'cause it might just grow legs and walk! Well, let's be honest, I'd never do that...but I might bring some TAPE for that ZOOM button!!!

I do believe you ARE my #1 fan...I just want to protect the others from having to look so closely at this mug!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowCaver View Post
Hey Boof,, so, ya think it wouldn't be wise then for me to post that copy of that image onto a couple other sites then too?

j/k...

I think...

So cool to see such a fun time there...
http://mediaphoto.doctissimo.fr/dossiers/t/a/tartalacreme/grands-smileys/IM_4827.gif (broken link) Tsk, tsk, Shadow!

Old 11-12-2007, 12:38 PM

2,142 posts, read 4,450,396 times
Aw, Mrs. G., I was able to take a gander at the pic right after Boof put it and the others up. Ooh la la! http://bestsmileys.com/eyes/8.gif (broken link) Just kidding, just kidding! (Mrs. Northbayeric and I are celebrating our two-year anniversary today! )

OK, ShadowCaver, scoot over please; I have to join you over here in the corner now. http://bestsmileys.com/sad/8.gif (broken link)

Old 11-12-2007, 05:27 PM

526 posts, read 1,246,478 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lake Junkie View Post
Our next event is scheduled for Saturday afternoon December 15th at 2pm...and is a cookie exchange. Location: Keeter Center at College of the Ozarks in Hollister. More info & maps to come.

OH OH OH !!! I might actually get to come to one !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm off that day !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 11-12-2007, 06:11 PM

Hahahahahaaaa! That was funny, Eric! Yep, a tad shameful but funny! Can't send a man to the corner on his anniversary, though! Better tell Shadow he can come out, now...although, that may be difficult since the sun has gone down!!!

Congratulations on your 2nd Anniversary! Why, you're just young'uns!
http://mediaphoto.doctissimo.fr/dossiers/t/a/tartalacreme/grands-smileys/IM_5110.gif (broken link)
I pray you'll have many, many more anniversaries to come! I'll tell ya...manogamy rules!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by northbayeric View Post
Aw, Mrs. G., I was able to take a gander at the pic right after Boof put it and the others up. Ooh la la!

Just kidding, just kidding! (Mrs. Northbayeric and I are celebrating our two-year anniversary today! )

OK, ShadowCaver, scoot over please; I have to join you over here in the corner now. http://bestsmileys.com/sad/8.gif (broken link)

Old 11-12-2007, 06:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdslady View Post
OH OH OH !!! I might actually get to come to one !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm off that day !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hooray!!! So, put it on your calendar! Do you have far to drive to get to Branson?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri > Springfield - Branson area