Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri > Springfield - Branson area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-07-2008, 12:58 PM

870 posts, read 3,081,059 times

Advertisements

I am open to any suggestions! And of course, Branson is better for me, but have c-d friends, will travel!!

Old 05-07-2008, 02:24 PM

26,404 posts, read 46,544,081 times
A request has been made to delete postings on this thread made from 2007 in order to cut down on total page length for the forum members to navigate.

Old 05-08-2008, 02:32 PM

870 posts, read 3,081,059 times
Default What?

But it's only 30 pages long! LOL!!

I'm sure all will understand...

BUT wait! I must go read them all again! http://bestsmileys.com/reading/4.gif (broken link)

Just kidding

Old 05-08-2008, 04:53 PM

4,682 posts, read 12,055,024 times
Cool just asking...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plains10 View Post
A request has been made to delete postings on this thread made from 2007 in order to cut down on total page length for the forum members to navigate.
Ummmm,,, not my baby, but,,, just how difficult is it to pick and then click on the "first page" and/or "last page" selection?

To me, unless its buggering the CDF system, its good to have the 'history' of it all here, in one thread. Just curious, at what point is a thread 'too long'?

Old 05-08-2008, 09:37 PM

4,606 posts, read 7,687,108 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowCaver View Post
Ummmm,,, not my baby, but,,, just how difficult is it to pick and then click on the "first page" and/or "last page" selection?

To me, unless its buggering the CDF system, its good to have the 'history' of it all here, in one thread. Just curious, at what point is a thread 'too long'?
It has been sorted. And this thread will not be closed nor any posts
deleted.

It was allllllll a dream Shadow.

Old 05-09-2008, 05:22 AM

4,682 posts, read 12,055,024 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by autumngal View Post
It has been sorted. And this thread will not be closed nor any posts deleted.

It was allllllll a dream Shadow.
Well, with someone as sweet as you whispering such into my ear, I'll believe that...

Old 05-09-2008, 10:29 AM

791 posts, read 1,819,596 times
Default Winds of change brewin'?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrschilicook View Post
Hey MoPeeps. Seems that time constraints are impacting our OTFCC.

Thoughts on setting the date to be the same day (Wed.), the same time
(10:00), and the same week of the month (say the 3rd Wed. of the month)
so MoPeeps can plan better?

That would make the next meeting on May 21st at 10:00.

Would it also be better to meet in Ozark at the same place or to continue to move it back and forth between Hollister, Branson, Ozark, and Springfield?

Or has it become problematic in general and we should disband?

Please provide your thoughts...
MrsC,

I second the motion to schedule the OTFCC gatherings for the same time & day of the month. Weds are good for me, and as for the week, it doesn't much matter. 3rd Weds of the month sounds perfect, with the caveat that we can still schedule special meets for friends visiting from out of state..like Eric or Da Bassman. As for location, Springfield, Ozark or Nixa are good middle ground for me. Branson is a little far what with gas prices, but it's so beautiful there, that I'd like to have an excuse to go there occasionally. But, whatever works for the majority of the folks is fair.

As far as disbanding, I'm with Darlynn. I'm not too crazy about that idea. I just think with a lot of us getting jobs and such, we're having to re-coordinate our schedules, and we're just going through a transition period of sorts. Let's hold on and see what happens during the summer. With the weather getting nicer, hopefully we'll be more willing & able to get out and about more.

All in all, I feel the idea of having the OTFCC is wonderful!!! It has allowed me to meet some INCREDIBLE people, and make some awesome new friends. Friends I wouldn't trade for anything!!! I'd hate to disband and have us all miss the opportunity to meet & make even more new friends.

You know, I didn't look back, but I'm wondering when the 1st OTFCC meet & greet was. It'd be interesting to see how long we've been doing this. It's been at least 9 months, right?

Quote:

I agree Caver, having the history is a great way of looking back and seeing how we've changed & grown. Also, it lets us see who's been here since the beginning as well as see all the wonderful new folks we've been fortunate to meet here.

Quote:
Well, with someone as sweet as you whispering such into my ear, I'll believe that...
hehehe I see all that cave dwelling has kept you quite the softie!!! Is that how the Mrs lures you into da caves???? By whisperin' sweet nothins' in your ear? http://bestsmileys.com/whisper/2.gif (broken link)

Just chimin' in,
Boof

Old 05-09-2008, 12:54 PM

4,606 posts, read 7,687,108 times
The OP has has requested this thread be closed and a fresh one has been started at the addy below.

//www.city-data.com/forum/sprin...b-part-ii.html

Last edited by autumngal; 05-09-2008 at 01:08 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri > Springfield - Branson area