Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri > Springfield - Branson area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-17-2007, 07:01 PM

54 posts, read 182,351 times

Advertisements

Folks, I need a good insurance carrier in springfield, Both for my auto and home owners. I hope to get the same agent for both and someonewho can actually answer my questions. You know its bad when your agent tells you that you need to file a clai, before they can tell you wheather your covered or not.

1. Who's you insurance carrier?

2. Same carrier for auto and homeowners?

3. Are you happy with them?

4. how much have your rates gone up in the past couple of years.

5. Have you ever had a claim with them, If so How big, And did your rates go up.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-18-2007, 07:43 AM

318 posts, read 726,918 times
We've had our insurance for both through ANPAC for the past 2 years. Our rates are great. They also have a $ back policy that if you do not have a claim in (I think) 3 years, you receive a percent of your premiums back. (All) policies with ANPAC. We did have one claim when my husband got his first deer with my car. The company worked really fast at paying and handled everything great. Our rate did not go up yet, but now our $ back date is now extended.

Old 09-18-2007, 12:22 PM

Are you in springfield? Do they give you a discount for multiple policy's?

Old 09-18-2007, 12:43 PM

879 posts, read 2,877,942 times
Default Insurance..

We use GMAC for our house, car, and RV. They seem to have the best rates we can find. Have had one claim (Tree fell on new car), but haven't had a bill since it happend (a month ago). The rates, over the past 3-4 years haven't changed much. When the car was hit by the oak tree we were extremely pleased with their response. They had someone out to tow the car in for repairs in less than an hour and a quote within two days.
We've had them with 2 houses with no complaints. They have a local rep, but you have to call the central office (I think it's in St. Louis).

Old 09-18-2007, 04:55 PM

I have had GMAC, And I know several who have had it. I will never use them again. I could give you many horror stories that would put the fear of insurance on you. However that is a different thread. Thanks for the comment though.

Old 09-20-2007, 11:05 AM

318 posts, read 726,918 times
tracker - I'm in the Springfield area. I will have to check on the multiple policy discount. Not sure.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri > Springfield - Branson area