U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri > Springfield - Branson area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-06-2016, 05:57 AM

1 posts, read 687 times

Advertisements

Hello im moving my wife and two daughters (4 and 3) to springfield and i need to know the cheapest monthly/weekly rates for hotels in springfield while i look for a place for us, if any locals could help me out we would be very grateful
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-06-2016, 07:14 AM

873 posts, read 1,748,564 times
A search for "Extended stay Springfield, Mo" turned up Residence Inn, Value Place, Extended Stay America, and Execustay. Many regular hotels have weekly rates as well.

If you expect to be someplace a month or more, try a search for apartments by the month. A single room shared by four is going to get old really fast, and even the cheapest motel type lodging will be more expensive than even an upscale apartment.

Also try VRBO.COM, and Airbnb.

Old 06-12-2016, 10:33 AM

23,601 posts, read 32,776,804 times
Depending upon where in California you are, most places that is, be prepared for a bit of culture shock.

Do you already have a job lined up? Have you been here before? It's no small move. I know because my wife and I made it seven years ago from Sacramento when I retired. We're now about 50 miles south of Springfield, 20 south of Branson, on the shore of Table Rock lake and love it. Good luck!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri > Springfield - Branson area
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or