U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri > Springfield - Branson area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-15-2019, 01:49 PM

151 posts, read 243,402 times

Advertisements

I am wanting some information about Glenstone extended stay on glenstone has anyone stayed there and how safe and clean is it.

Is it under new ownership. or same people. any reviews would be helpful.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-29-2020, 05:39 AM

86 posts, read 8,411 times
Bring a gun...and extra security for the door.

The homeless like to build camps behind the WalMart to the south and between them, the drug users and sellers and the people selling themselves it always makes for an interesting evening.

Old Today, 05:12 PM

573 posts, read 139,586 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moving46 View Post
I am wanting some information about Glenstone extended stay on glenstone has anyone stayed there and how safe and clean is it.

Is it under new ownership. or same people. any reviews would be helpful.
I think this may be the old Howard Johnsons, but I may be off on that. In any event the north Glenstone area up near I-44 and South through Kearney Street, would not be my choice for lodging in Springfield. That area is known to be more of a high crime area than many other places in Springfield. Also that place does not get good reviews often. YMMV, but I would suggest finding something better.

https://www.yelp.com/biz/glenstone-p...ay-springfield
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri > Springfield - Branson area
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or