Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri > Springfield - Branson area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-30-2009, 10:04 AM

Location: Branson-Hollister-Kimberling City-Blue Eye-Ridgedale
1,814 posts, read 5,361,139 times

Advertisements

This is shaping up to be a fun one!

The request has been put forward to move the time a little earlier, tho...anyone object to starting around 1:30 or 2? There are those faint souls who worry about driving after dark when it's cold outside.........

I'll call Mr. G's and have them hold the best table for us!

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-30-2009, 05:37 PM

23,593 posts, read 37,323,682 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lake Junkie View Post

The request has been put forward to move the time a little earlier, tho...anyone object to starting around 1:30 or 2? There are those faint souls who worry about driving after dark when it's cold outside.........

Not a problem for the Curmudgeons!

Old 11-30-2009, 08:10 PM

15,972 posts, read 9,337,730 times
If it wasn't for the fact that I have spent the last 2 weekends out of town traveling, I'd make the drive down and say hi to you all in person. I'm a bit wore out on long trips for the time being, plus I need to get caught up on the chores around here before the winter sets in. Have a good time and hopefully next time I'll be able to make it down.

Old 12-04-2009, 12:51 PM

Location: Branson-Hollister-Kimberling City-Blue Eye-Ridgedale
1,814 posts, read 5,361,139 times
Default Who's in?

Well it looks like Northwoods Voyager isn't going to be able to make it, after all......anyone else that can't make it, please let us know?

Old 12-04-2009, 11:47 PM

2 posts, read 4,333 times
Im looking for some information about my great grandpa whom lived in Cabool Missouri, his name is Woodly T.Johnson. I heard from family that he was a marshal back in early 1900's or late 1800's. I just found out that he is buried in Hamilton County Cemetery just outside of Cabool, Missouri.

Old 12-05-2009, 08:49 AM

870 posts, read 3,071,440 times
Default Awww man!!!!

I regret that I won't be in attendance this afternoon! DH has a gig tonite in Camdenton, and we will be leaving immediately after the "Eagles" show. It should be crazy, fun!, BUT, I shore do feel bad when I don't get to see my peeps!

Hmmm....maybe I could stop in for a minute, while I am waiting for the show to end...... Did I hear that some of you will be there around 2ish??

Just maybe.....

Old 12-05-2009, 09:42 AM

1,635 posts, read 3,640,063 times
Hey ya'll! I just talked to Lake Junkie and we agreed on 1:30pm for today's Pizza Bash. Monana and I will be driving down from the Ozark area and we are working on getting a couple of others to bring others with us. I am bummed to not see Mr. & Mrs. Northwoods Voyager but will console myself with a hug from Darlynn (hopefully) and the rest of the gang.

Ya'll come join us, ya hear?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lake Junkie View Post

Old 12-05-2009, 09:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darlynn0217 View Post
I regret that I won't be in attendance this afternoon! DH has a gig tonite in Camdenton, and we will be leaving immediately after the "Eagles" show. It should be crazy, fun!, BUT, I shore do feel bad when I don't get to see my peeps!

Hmmm....maybe I could stop in for a minute, while I am waiting for the show to end...... Did I hear that some of you will be there around 2ish??

Just maybe.....
Ain't that just the way it is, Darlynn? That's the good news...and the bad.
I'm happy DH is keeping busy and hope your schedule allows for at least a quick hug!

Old 12-05-2009, 08:33 PM

23,593 posts, read 37,323,682 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsgenealogy View Post
Ain't that just the way it is, Darlynn? That's the good news...and the bad.
I'm happy DH is keeping busy and hope your schedule allows for at least a quick hug!
Well, we didn't get the hug but a good time was had by all!

Old 12-15-2009, 11:39 PM

Hey, Curmudgeon! It was so nice meeting you! We did have a nice time and the pizza was good, too! I can't believe we managed to get away without taking any pictures. Duh!

Oh, well...those in attendance besides Curmudgeon and myself were MrsChiliCook, Lake Junkie and Monana, who brought a friend. It was windy and chilly and I think we talked about trying to get together again in the spring.

We missed you, DarLynn0217, da jammer, NorthwoodsVoyager and MoNative34! Hope I didn't miss anyone. Maybe we will see you in the spring! Hugs to all who were there and all who wished they could have been there!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri > Springfield - Branson area