Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri > Springfield - Branson area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-30-2008, 08:17 AM

2 posts, read 7,368 times

Advertisements

We are going to spend july 4th in branson. I have been there many times but would like any sug. on what to do. I have seen a lot of shows and love live blues, stand up comedy, done all the family shows, are there any adult oriented shows in branson?

Also any live dinner theater, or play house, live plays?
Thanks.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-01-2008, 06:50 PM

15,852 posts, read 35,118,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mysteryman View Post
We are going to spend july 4th in branson. I have been there many times but would like any sug. on what to do. I have seen a lot of shows and love live blues, stand up comedy, done all the family shows, are there any adult oriented shows in branson?

Thanks.
I really enjoyed Island Fire (at the Dutton Theater), when we went in May. I've lived here a long time and seen many, many shows and it takes a lot to impress me LOL.

20yrsinBranson

Old 07-07-2008, 12:32 AM
jeh

31 posts, read 130,555 times
go see the shanghai circus, it's an amazing show.

Old 07-07-2008, 09:47 AM

Location: Branson-Hollister-Kimberling City-Blue Eye-Ridgedale
1,814 posts, read 5,380,072 times
Cool Comedy clubs & blues...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysteryman View Post

Thanks.
I don't think you're going to find exactly what you're looking for, if I'm reading you correctly, in Branson. The shows are all pretty clean cut. If you've seen a lot of the shows, including the ones with comedians like Pierce Arrow, then you've seen the kind of stand up comedy there is in Branson. I usually do recommend Yakov, if you haven't seen that show, and the Chinese Acrobats, and Six.

As for blues, there's a terrific blues club in Springfield, Nathan P. Murphy's off Campbell near the bus depot downtown.

Upcoming events for the Nathan P. Murpy's and the Blues Show (http://drbobsbluesshow.com/events.html - broken link)

Also, we have a world class blues radio show on Sunday mornings 9am-noon..."the other side of Saturday night"...with Dr. Bob currently airing on US 97...97.3.

Very .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri > Springfield - Branson area