U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri > Springfield - Branson area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-05-2009, 03:32 PM

880 posts, read 2,719,248 times

Advertisements

Just as an FYI..many of the postings you all are responding to are pretty old. Garth ended up in Nevada...not because he didn't like Saddlebrooke or the surrounding area, but because of taxes and because his family/heart is in the west.

Just a headsup..
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-05-2009, 03:35 PM

7 posts, read 20,461 times
Thanks! I just thought I would try to start answering some in case people were still reading the thread and were curious. This is fun! Wish I would have joined sooner!

Old 04-05-2009, 04:26 PM

Location: Branson-Hollister-Kimberling City-Blue Eye-Ridgedale
1,814 posts, read 5,075,810 times
Cool Welcome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tylerlorance View Post
Thanks! I just thought I would try to start answering some in case people were still reading the thread and were curious. This is fun! Wish I would have joined sooner!
Hiya Tyler... Glad to see you're getting out and about! Hearty thumbs up about the all-developers-not-being-evil thing, my friend. Same goes for not-all-realtors, y'know?

Old 05-14-2009, 11:31 AM

35 posts, read 73,757 times
Even though someone pointed out that this is an older thread, I am glad to see that people are still posting updates. My husband and I are COMPLETELY in love with Saddlebrooke! We actually drive there from outside of Springfield on the weekends just to walk across the bridge or to let our children feed the fish....just to be there, spending time and enjoying nature is incredible! We would love to buy there in 3 or 4 years (depending on what homes might be for sale at that time).

I have to be honest, though, after reading some concerns in this thread, it has made rethink some things. My husband and I are working very hard to be able to live in our dream home/location one day and if we decide to buy in Saddlebrooke, we have to feel completely comfortable with all of the process....and now I have doubts.

Oh well....only time will tell and we have plenty of it before we would even have to worry any of this.

Old 05-14-2009, 11:56 AM

321 posts, read 780,045 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saddlebrookemaybe View Post
Even though someone pointed out that this is an older thread, I am glad to see that people are still posting updates. My husband and I are COMPLETELY in love with Saddlebrooke! We actually drive there from outside of Springfield on the weekends just to walk across the bridge or to let our children feed the fish....just to be there, spending time and enjoying nature is incredible! We would love to buy there in 3 or 4 years (depending on what homes might be for sale at that time).

I have to be honest, though, after reading some concerns in this thread, it has made rethink some things. My husband and I are working very hard to be able to live in our dream home/location one day and if we decide to buy in Saddlebrooke, we have to feel completely comfortable with all of the process....and now I have doubts.

Oh well....only time will tell and we have plenty of it before we would even have to worry any of this.
I would urge you to contact them directly with any concerns you may have. The only ignorant question is the one not asked, and the one not asked to the right person.

Old 05-14-2009, 12:52 PM

7 posts, read 20,461 times
If you would like good, accurate information on Saddlebrooke I am an officer of the company and I can answer any questions you might have. I have worked for Saddlebrooke since its inception, and I would be happy to help you find the information you seek about our community. ,,, Please let me know if I can be of any assistance.

Best regards,

Tyler Lorance

Last edited by ShadowCaver; 05-15-2009 at 03:19 PM..

Old 05-14-2009, 08:23 PM

1 posts, read 2,889 times
you can so much better than those developments...they are really so 80's...world is changing the developments are not...

Old 05-15-2009, 07:32 AM

1,921 posts, read 5,982,814 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nilpoj View Post
you can so much better than those developments...they are really so 80's...world is changing the developments are not...
Pretty lousy (and ignorant) thing to say. Especially without substantiating your opinion with the slightest hint of factual basis. Do you have something worthwhile to add to this discussion Moderator cut: personal attack

Last edited by Green Irish Eyes; 05-16-2009 at 03:59 PM.. Reason: Please don't call other members "trolls" -- thanks.

Old 05-15-2009, 07:38 AM

Location: Branson-Hollister-Kimberling City-Blue Eye-Ridgedale
1,814 posts, read 5,075,810 times
Wink Butt for every saddle...

We each just have to find the saddle that fits our...lifestyle.

Saddlebrooke is awesome, I have several friends that live there and love it. Obviously there are pros and cons to each "development" or "out-in-the-sticks-with-no-restrictions" discussion!

If you're curious, ask Tyler to give you the grand tour...it's pretty neat.

Old 05-15-2009, 08:37 AM

321 posts, read 780,045 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lake Junkie View Post
We each just have to find the saddle that fits our...lifestyle.

Saddlebrooke is awesome, I have several friends that live there and love it. Obviously there are pros and cons to each "development" or "out-in-the-sticks-with-no-restrictions" discussion!

If you're curious, ask Tyler to give you the grand tour...it's pretty neat.

Nicely said, and I concur.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri > Springfield - Branson area