U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri > Springfield - Branson area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-06-2009, 04:03 PM

4 posts, read 13,503 times

Advertisements

no they never did, it isnt that hard to get through though lol

Yea, the land is amazing for trail rides and keeping horses there, I have a friend that boards a horse there. I also have 6 horses on privatly owned property there too... I would deff. look into it.

Last edited by ShadowCaver; 08-06-2009 at 08:17 PM..
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-06-2009, 04:13 PM

4 posts, read 13,503 times
There is a stable inside of saddlebrooke...that is what they were saying

Old 12-20-2009, 10:09 AM

2 posts, read 4,874 times
Smile Saddlebrooke beautiful lots, great price

Quote:
Originally Posted by saddlebrookemaybe View Post
Even though someone pointed out that this is an older thread, I am glad to see that people are still posting updates. My husband and I are COMPLETELY in love with Saddlebrooke! We actually drive there from outside of Springfield on the weekends just to walk across the bridge or to let our children feed the fish....just to be there, spending time and enjoying nature is incredible! We would love to buy there in 3 or 4 years (depending on what homes might be for sale at that time).

I have to be honest, though, after reading some concerns in this thread, it has made rethink some things. My husband and I are working very hard to be able to live in our dream home/location one day and if we decide to buy in Saddlebrooke, we have to feel completely comfortable with all of the process....and now I have doubts.

Oh well....only time will tell and we have plenty of it before we would even have to worry any of this.
We bought one of the most attractive lots in the Saddlebrooke complex, what a beautiful place, but due to relocation and health reasons we must sell, will trade or finance, great price.

Old 12-20-2009, 10:38 AM

2 posts, read 4,874 times
Saddlebrooke is a great place, but due to relocation, health, etc. we must sell our lot, cheap, trade or finance.

Old 02-24-2010, 09:19 AM

4 posts, read 7,917 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozarkhill View Post
Saddlebrooke is a great place, but due to relocation, health, etc. we must sell our lot, cheap, trade or finance.
I would also like to know more about Saddlebrooke. Anything that anyone can share would be appreciated.

Also, could you tell me about the land that you have for sale? You can send me a direct message/email.

Old 02-24-2010, 09:43 AM

4 posts, read 7,917 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozarkhill View Post
We bought one of the most attractive lots in the Saddlebrooke complex, what a beautiful place, but due to relocation and health reasons we must sell, will trade or finance, great price.
I would also like to know more about Saddlebrooke. Anything that anyone can share would be appreciated.

Also, could you tell me about the land that you have for sale? You can send me a direct message/email.

Old 03-21-2010, 10:37 PM

1 posts, read 2,115 times
Default Saddlebrooke

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCC23 View Post

My wife and I have been searching all over the US to find a place to settle down and finally enjoy life. No matter where we look we always come back to the fact that Saddlebrooke is the place.

We bought our lot approx 2 years ago and go back to visit every chance we get. The developer and staff are great and always there to answer any questions.

Give Tyler a call and he will be able to provide you with all the answers.

Last edited by ShadowCaver; 03-22-2010 at 08:19 AM.. Reason: phone number removed

Old 05-25-2010, 04:29 PM

3 posts, read 5,998 times
I have just two questions amid my comments:

First of all, my wife and I both fell in love with Saddlebrooke and visit each year we are there. We've looked into buying. One of the draws for me was the advertising of horseback riding, and that horses were allowed. Now I've read that they are phasing out horses for legal reasons, then someone else said that horses were allowed only in 5 acre sites. Which is it? If I buy, will there be horses or not? I do not own a horse, I just love being around them, and love to ride. And on snowy nights, I would love to take my wife on a sleigh ride through the beautiful hills of Saddlebrooke.

Second question: I am a proficient piano teacher, and would like to continue teaching in my own home. If I purchase a lot and build my own home, will I be allowed to have students come to my home for lessons? Most students are coming and going on the 1/2 hour, but the more advanced students come and go hourly.

Oh and I lied, I do have a 3rd question: Someone told me that Saddlebrook is NOT in the Branson school district, but several threads back someone said that it was. Which is it? Yea or Nay?

And while I'm at it, how about a 4th question: Has building of homes slowed down in Saddlebrook due to the economy? I know it has put a kink in our plans as to when we will be moving there. We were hoping do move this past year when our last child graduated and went off to college, but now we are planning to make it happen in 3-5 years.

I look forward to correct answers!

David

Old 05-26-2010, 08:54 AM

1,921 posts, read 5,968,113 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by B8oven View Post
And on snowy nights, I would love to take my wife on a sleigh ride through the beautiful hills of Saddlebrooke.
I hate to burst your bubble, but that's not likely to happen. The area rarely gets enough snow and I would be shocked if someone actually rented out sleigh rides. That would be a beautiful ride, though.

Old 05-26-2010, 02:40 PM

880 posts, read 2,713,416 times
Default Saddlebrooke

Hi. I live in Saddlebrooke and love it. Looked at it for a few years before we decided and am so glad this is where we put down roots.

Any response on this thread from Tyler Lorance can be taken to the bank.
He works here, is related to the developer, and is knowledgeable on all things Saddlebrooke. So his comment about having 2 horses if you have 5 acres or more is valid.

And like our friend Snake says, good luck on the snow ride in the sleigh. We generally don't have enough snow to even build a decent snowman. But you can take your wife on a nice carriage ride thru Branson....not the same I know, but the best you might do is find someone who lives here who has a hay wagon. LOL.

As far as the piano lesson thing, I would ask the office. I believe that there are restrictions on home businesses. If Tyler responds to this posting he can give you the real story.

Also, I don't have children, but I understand that some school grades are within the Branson school district (Taney County) and some within the school districts in Christain County. Most of Saddlebrooke is in Christian county with one small area of the development in Taney county. I'm sure the office could tell you which is which.

It is a beautiful area and the developer, and most home owners, take great pride in the beauty of the area. Building, like all areas, slowed down during the economic turn-down. But lots continued to sell and a few houses continued to be built. I know of 4-5 under construction right now and at least one that will start in about a month, which considering the size of the development, is a pretty good build rate.

Last edited by mrschilicook; 05-26-2010 at 02:41 PM.. Reason: typo
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri > Springfield - Branson area