Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri > Springfield - Branson area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-24-2009, 06:04 PM

3 posts, read 6,166 times

Advertisements

If you have kids and needing a good school to place them in' Bolivar schools Suck and are not a good school to place your kids into." They have poor grade people as teachers' They treat kids really badly and also teach anti Race hatred right in the class rooms." They openly made anti race comments to students against the new President elect "Obama which I' sure is against the federal laws not to mention State laws." The whole town has a High crime rate and to be so small of a city next to Springfield they have more calls about crime than Springfield or Greene county." If you don't be leave me get a Police scanner and listen in on Polk counties Sheriffs calls. Compaired to Greene counties Sheriffs calls or the Springfield's Police departments calls." Bolivar is located in Polk County' The Bolivar City police is dispatched by the Polk County Sheriffs Department." Bolivar is not a very nice place to live or send your Kids to school in."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-24-2009, 06:26 PM

3 posts, read 6,166 times
Bolivar schools Suck' They pick and discriminate against kids and treat the students Unfairly." They also teach Students to be racists' The teachers openly speak out how they feel towards Blacks and I' was told that students who told about their parents who voted for Obama' Teachers asked them why their parents voted for Obama and told those students that they had voted for McCain and asked the students " Don't your parents Know Obama is Black." That is against the law and sure a poor way to teach Kids." Bolivar schools also filed Peace disturbance Charges against a little 13 year old girl for tapping her foot in class. the Polk county Juvenile division put that little girl on parole and has harassed her and her parents just over her tapping her foot in a class room." So even the County Government is corrupt." I' was even told that a Big county Judge is Involved in Drugs and Pot with some cousin of his." Now' What was that you was saying about Bolivar being such a Nice good little town????

Old 01-24-2009, 09:30 PM

1,255 posts, read 3,196,507 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pam stone View Post
Bolivar schools Suck' They pick and discriminate against kids and treat the students Unfairly." They also teach Students to be racists' The teachers openly speak out how they feel towards Blacks and I' was told that students who told about their parents who voted for Obama' Teachers asked them why their parents voted for Obama and told those students that they had voted for McCain and asked the students " Don't your parents Know Obama is Black." That is against the law and sure a poor way to teach Kids." Bolivar schools also filed Peace disturbance Charges against a little 13 year old girl for tapping her foot in class. the Polk county Juvenile division put that little girl on parole and has harassed her and her parents just over her tapping her foot in a class room." So even the County Government is corrupt." I' was even told that a Big county Judge is Involved in Drugs and Pot with some cousin of his." Now' What was that you was saying about Bolivar being such a Nice good little town????
Well Schools over this way are the same as far as Race goes and Gays.

I told a bunch over on another Forum about this,they basically called me a liar.Not a Safe area if you have Dark skin.

hillman

Old 01-24-2009, 09:42 PM

Oh I wanted to add it wasn't that long ago you didn't see a Black in Springfield.And Willard the kids would brag about beating the something out of any of another race that tried going to school there.

Where my Son went to School they had a Former Player from the Chiefs come to the school to Coach Football.The kids said they would not have a person of this race Teaching anything in their school.And not in such a nice way and from what I understand to his face.

hillman

Old 01-25-2009, 07:36 AM

Location: Branson-Hollister-Kimberling City-Blue Eye-Ridgedale
1,814 posts, read 5,382,632 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hillman View Post
Well Schools over this way are the same as far as Race goes and Gays.

I told a bunch over on another Forum about this,they basically called me a liar.Not a Safe area if you have Dark skin.

hillman
Where is "over this way"...?

Old 01-25-2009, 12:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lake Junkie View Post
Where is "over this way"...?

Well our school is in Hickory County,but this runs over into parts of Dallas County.But one has to understand things are slow to change,I know it hasn't in over 60 years.They take care of things theirselves,don't want any part of Law or Goverment telling them what they can do.

My wife is reading over my shoulder like she said if they don't like you they will burn your House down that we have seen it done.They are very out spoken about Blacks and Gays.

But these same people still are proud of the fact they still have Prayer in school and never miss a Sunday of Church.If you are accepted they wiill watch your back and are friends to the end.

Just the way it is.

hillman
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri > Springfield - Branson area