Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri > Springfield - Branson area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-03-2009, 04:27 PM

24 posts, read 54,689 times

Advertisements

Hi all,

So for those of you that have suddenlink for your cable TV and internet how do you like them? Is the service good?

Thanks!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-04-2009, 06:21 AM

1,921 posts, read 6,428,344 times
I use Suddenlink for my internet service and am satisfied. In the past, there were rare times when the service would be out for part of a day but that has not happened to me in quite a while. For cable internet, Suddenlink is also the only game in town.

Old 03-04-2009, 04:29 PM

130 posts, read 367,870 times
I thought Mediacom had Cable Internet too?

Old 03-05-2009, 06:36 AM

1,921 posts, read 6,428,344 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by westvissouri View Post
I thought Mediacom had Cable Internet too?
Depends on where you live. Springfield is covered by Mediacom, but many of the surrounding areas are serviced by Suddenlink.

Old 03-09-2009, 12:36 PM

24 posts, read 54,689 times
Well we bought a modem and router as I didn't want to rent the one Suddenlink is going to give us. I do a lot of work from home I am a 3D artist and illustrator and much of my work is done on line with a writer in NYC. Most, if not all, my files are emailed and of course if they are too big then DVD are burned and sent by FedX. I just need a good reliable ISP.

Old 03-19-2009, 01:05 AM

4 posts, read 11,176 times
Default Suddenlink

Have used their cable and internet connections since first became available... Only time I've lost connections has been my fault, you know, like forgot to pay my bill... Turning off my internet gets my attention quickly...lol When neighbors lose their satillite(sp) or phones due to bad weather... my cable keeps on running... I too bought outright their cable modem... haven't had any problems in 5 years... Any especially important is their speedy customer service when originally had problems hooking up new "Vista" computer at my daughter's... Sure beats DSL... Good luck telecomuting... Best of both worlds...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri > Springfield - Branson area