Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri > Springfield - Branson area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-29-2012, 07:59 AM

5 posts, read 10,904 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curmudgeon View Post
No! I did not mean occult. I tend to choose my words carefully and correctly.

According to the definition, you perfectly describe Moses and the Israelites.

Old 01-29-2012, 08:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cys24711 View Post
The prarie creek settlement has all the signs of an occult! 1) They are secluded. Its in a remote location. 2) They are a religion all their own. They do not mention Jesus at all on their website. They are following the rules set by a certain person in order to live there. DO NOT GO!!!! It may sound good, but do NOT GO!!!!!!!!!!

It is secluded because the land is good 120 acres of good farming and lumber is hard to come by these days. It is not difficult to find at all, and the people are not "trapped" there or brainwashed.

Any mention of Jesus is not on the website, because we refer to him as Yeshua... his Hebrew name. If you read this entire thread, you will see the reply from naturalmomand baby about how we do worship Jesus/Yeshua and believe He is God manifest in the flesh, just as the Bible says He is.

We follow the instructions from the Bible as far as is attainable for us. That does NOT mean we sacrifice animals or stone adulterers. We believe in the WHOLE Word of God and invite all who wil to join us as we each individually seek to follow Him in His Way.

If there is a problem following rules, then you should probably leave society all together, because rules are everywhere. There have to be some rules when coming into fellowship with one another. Any one whose ever had children or been a member of any kind of group, fraternity or church knows there must be rules.

We believe Jesus when He said, "My yoke is easy and my burden is light." If we truly seek after Him, His yoke IS easy and His burden IS light.

God bless you, and may you truly begin to seek Him out.

Old 01-29-2012, 08:17 AM

Smile patience

Quote:
Originally Posted by kephael View Post
what is wrong with you people! I've been trying to talk with you for two weeks. do you even care, you don't return emails or phone calls, are you some kind of fake wanna be fallowers of the messiah or are you real. if you are the later then stop playing around and do something!!!!!!.
Please be kind. Hav you provided a phone number through the contct page on the website? If so, please be patient. The person who makes the phone calls is VERY busy and will get to you if there is a phone number to call.
If God wants you there, just be patient. That's one thing my husband has taught me over the years we have been married... If it is God's will, it will happen in His timing.

Shalom,
JFH

Old 04-12-2012, 09:45 AM

1 posts, read 1,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kephael View Post
what is wrong with you people! I've been trying to talk with you for two weeks. do you even care, you don't return emails or phone calls, are you some kind of fake wanna be fallowers of the messiah or are you real. if you are the later then stop playing around and do something!!!!!!.
This is interesting... For some reason this site never informed me of your posts here like it has in the past. I didn't know you were sending all of this. The lady who was answering you had apparently assumed I was seeing all of this. Given that this delay has brought out this display of irritation and accusation in your posting here I think it better that we do not go forward in making contact. It reminds me of Sauls iritation when Samuel delayed his comming. It brought out the true heart of Saul even though it appeared that Samuel instigated it. You became frustrated at our being unaware of your constant postings. For that I appologize, we make every effort to contact everyone who wants to come but I'm thankful as well in that it exposed what we would be inviting had we gone forward. May YHVH give you Shalom!

Old 04-12-2012, 03:57 PM

11,535 posts, read 30,247,739 times
Closed for moderation
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri > Springfield - Branson area