Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri > Springfield - Branson area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-02-2009, 11:58 AM

2 posts, read 3,644 times

Advertisements

My husband and I have the possibility of moving to the Branson area from Arkansas because of a possible job promotion. We have 2 sons 2 1/2 years and 9 months. Is there anyone that knows of some websites that I can find a rental house?

Currently I work but will become a stay-at-home mom once we move so I can finish my degree. Any advice as far as colleges? I am currently majoring in accounting. A college with online courses would be best.

my mind went blank I had a whole bunch more to ask but I can't remember now.

Any Advice will be appreciated!

Thanks

-Coryanne
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-02-2009, 08:22 PM

3 posts, read 4,524 times
Default I live in Nixa ,

I live in Nixa, and 20 mins north of Branson, ask all the questions you want... my email is orchid075@aol.com

Macia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coryanne20 View Post
My husband and I have the possibility of moving to the Branson area from Arkansas because of a possible job promotion. We have 2 sons 2 1/2 years and 9 months. Is there anyone that knows of some websites that I can find a rental house?

Currently I work but will become a stay-at-home mom once we move so I can finish my degree. Any advice as far as colleges? I am currently majoring in accounting. A college with online courses would be best.

my mind went blank I had a whole bunch more to ask but I can't remember now.

Any Advice will be appreciated!

Thanks

-Coryanne

Old 06-03-2009, 10:34 PM

193 posts, read 784,249 times
Hi and welcome to the area!!!
The local paper always has some good homes for rent in the area. I would check there if I were you. Go to bransondailynews.com and look in the classifieds for homes for rent. Do you have an area in the Branson area that you're looking for? I live in Kimberling City and have experienced it to be full of friendly neighbors thus far. I moved here with my husband and two kids ages three and four. Wishing you the best!!!

Old 06-05-2009, 06:37 AM

Location: Branson-Hollister-Kimberling City-Blue Eye-Ridgedale
1,814 posts, read 5,363,687 times
Default Rentals...

Here's the ones I recommend...

Hometown Daily News (http://www.hometowndailynews.com/content.aspx?Module=Quickpage&ID=1168&MemberID=119 1 - broken link)

Sarah Sue Brockett - Property Management Branson Missouri

...and of course Craigslist.

It's a fun place to live.

Old 06-19-2009, 05:40 PM

4 posts, read 19,216 times
I recently moved from Branson and it is a lovely place to live. My house is for rent. I can't solicit it here, but you can check out my posting by clicking on my name ans viewing all posts. OTC has classes that are based out of Springfield, Mo, but has a satellite center in one of the malls in addition to offering online courses. Although I would love for you to rent my house, there is a company called Bart and Brown real estate that specializes in rentals in the Branson area. You can also go to the Branson Daily News online and view their classifieds for properties. Do you know where in town you want to live? One thing you have to consider is that depending on where your husband will work, sometimes the commute can be terrible. Knowing the back roads and short cuts are necessary. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri > Springfield - Branson area