U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri > Springfield - Branson area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-13-2009, 10:56 PM

68 posts, read 83,877 times

Advertisements

We are moving to Branson this weekend and were wondering if there are any messianic synagogues or study groups on the area, or if there is anyone interested in attending one.

Thanks
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-15-2009, 07:24 AM

Location: Branson-Hollister-Kimberling City-Blue Eye-Ridgedale
1,814 posts, read 5,058,838 times
Cool Messianic in Branson...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Morgandy View Post
We are moving to Branson this weekend and were wondering if there are any messianic synagogues or study groups on the area, or if there is anyone interested in attending one.

Thanks
Welcome to the neighborhood!

The Tabernacle in Branson

Great, awesome group of people. You'll love it.

Old 08-19-2009, 08:37 PM

68 posts, read 83,877 times
Thanks!

We arrived yesterday and got our net on today, so now all we have to do is track down some furniture via a good used furniture store and unpack then we can catch our breath lol.

Thanks for the link, I was suprised that there was a congregation here because it is so hard to find messianic synagogues but we can't wait to attend! If we manage to find our clothes by then in all of this chaos we hope to attend this Shabbat or next at the latest.

Could you possibly tell me if they have a play area/nursery for younger children during services. We have too tiny little ones and the baby we can keep content but our three year old has trouble sitting still that long lol.

Thanks again!

Old 04-26-2010, 02:39 PM

1,635 posts, read 3,446,724 times
Hi, Lady! I just found this thread and wonder if you ever attended The Tabernacle found what you were looking for. I'm in a group that meets in a home up in Springfield but we go down to Branson once a month for Rosh Chodesh. The group that is organizing it is called Ozarks Hebrew Heritage Association. They bring in some of the national speakers. Last month, Bill Cloud was the speaker and next month, Jim Barfield, the Copper Scroll guy, will be there. Here's a link to their website: Ozarks Hebrew Heritage Association

For the record, they are just a group for that purpose and don't live in Branson. They have a home group that goes around to various homes. The only towns I'm aware of are Harrison, AR and Galena, MO.

Our group goes down to the Tabernacle once in awhile. Now that the weather's better, we're gonna try to go once or twice a month, depending on schedules. Their worship is awesome, as you've probably found out.

If you'd like to chat off list on this, feel free to DM me, k? Until then, hugs and shalom!

~~~*~~~

By the way, "good on you", L J, for helping her! I'm sending a HUGE VIRTUAL HUG your way, too! Hope all is well with you and you're selling lotsa homes!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri > Springfield - Branson area