Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri > St. Louis
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-29-2007, 11:27 AM
src src started this thread

7 posts, read 17,335 times

Advertisements

Do you guys know anything about these buildings/surrounding areas/safety:

Southside Towers, Lofts at the Highland and Theresa Park Lofts?

We are looking at 2 bedrooms in each of these.

We have never been to STL - we hear great things and are really excited, but we can only "see" things through your eyes. We are moving from San Juan, PR and we need to give our new apt address tomorrow morning for where the movers should deliver our stuff. It's already on the ship so it might make it there before we do!

Anyway, I say all of that to say that we won't have time to look around when we get there. We have to decide from here and it is very difficult to imagine what each building/ area will be like so we appreciate all the help we can get! We narrowed it down to these 3 over the internet so our decisions are truly not very well informed. If we are overlooking some great place feel free to tell us, otherwise the help narrowing it down is great! Thanks again for all of your help!

Have a great day ~ src
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-29-2007, 11:46 AM

Default And this one?

Hi, I forgot to add Forest Park Condominiums - someone recommended this one and I haven’t been able to get anyone on the phone there for pricing/ sq ft. Any ideas?

Old 08-02-2007, 08:58 AM

Default Thanks everyone!

Hi guys - just wanted to let you know that my husband and I are going to start out in Kirkwood renting, and look in closer to CWE to buy in a few months. Thank you for all of your help and suggestions!

Old 08-02-2007, 08:24 PM

366 posts, read 1,740,789 times
Wow! Wasn't expecting Kirkwood, but you did say that's where your husband wanted to be. Great area with lots to do and with Hwy. 44, it is within 20 minutes of Glennon. All kinds of great restaurants in and around Kirkwood. Good luck.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri > St. Louis
View detailed profiles of: