Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri > St. Louis
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-08-2017, 01:33 AM

1 posts, read 519 times

Advertisements

Hello all.

2014 I went through a finance company, for my 2001 bettle. The car would not pass inspection or admissions.. though the dealership I bought it from PROMISED IT COULD. I have the paper to say it did pass. I'm not sure who they paid to get it pass..

Fast forward 2015 I start having difficulties with it. Simple things were $900.00 to fix. That's fine
It's my car. My responsibility.

Things really went south with the car as of this year 2017. I can afford the payments, but they fixing the car is a *****.

I can't afford the car and it's dysfunctions let stress me options.

I tried to trade it back to the dealer ship I'd gotten it from solely because they kept calling and emailing me saying i could refinance or trade.

They WOULD not take the car back I'm upside down, I'm paying more than its worth. I went to 3 dealerships who said the same thing. I even went to an auto loaner who didn't want the car at all.

Waited to save more money to trade it. Even with 2500 down the dealer ship I got my now new car from WOULD NOT TAKE IT.

tried to sell, tried to have somebody take over the payments. Finally somebody wanted to rent the car out said they would get plates, pay the month to month cost for it, along with insurance.

I took my plates off, and got rid for them. He ends up bringing it back because of the transmission slip.

I was already one month behind because the loan company's system did not pull money from my account, and I didn't know about it till almost 6months after that! They admit it was their **** up, and I'm still at fault for it.

I stop making payments I can't afford to get it fixed, the car doesn't have insurance anymore.

The car sits around for one month, before being towed because it is plateless. Now it is with the towing company. Who sent me a letter alerting both me and my finance company. I have till June 4th 2017 to go get it, if I want it. They will sell it or crush it up depending on the finance company.

I do not want it. I am NOT GETTING IT OUT.

What happens now.

THanks for reading
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-08-2017, 07:18 AM

4,009 posts, read 6,869,273 times
Ugh, I'm so so sorry this happened to you. I have no advice I'm sorry. Perhaps others will?

Was it back in 2014 that it didn't pass inspection the first time, straight after you bought it?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri > St. Louis