Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri > St. Louis
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-26-2020, 04:45 PM

41 posts, read 53,545 times

Advertisements

Hi there! My name's Sean! I'm 29 years old, and I've got autism. I live in Lake St. Louis, Missouri with my grandparents, and even though I didn't become a St. Louis Cardinals fan until 2011 when they won the 2011 World Series against the Texas Rangers (like with David Freese's walk-off home run in Game 6), but since my all time favorite years are from 2008 and before, and since my all time favorite dates are from Wednesday, December 31, 2008 and before (since 2008 was the year me and my grandparents moved from St. Clair, Missouri to Lake St. Louis, Missouri, even though I graduated from St. Clair High School in St. Clair, Missouri in 2009), and since my 6 all time favorite Major League Baseball MLB Baseball games are Game 7 of the 1982 World Series between the St. Louis Cardinals and the Milwaukee Brewers, Game 5 of the 1985 NLCS between the St. Louis Cardinals and the Los Angeles Dodgers ("Go crazy folks! Go crazy!"), Game 6 of the 1985 NLCS between the St. Louis Cardinals and the Los Angeles Dodgers, Game 7 of the 1987 NLCS between the St. Louis Cardinals and the San Francisco Giants, Game 7 of the 2004 NLCS between the St. Louis Cardinals and the Houston Astros, and Game 5 of the 2006 World Series between the St. Louis Cardinals and the Detroit Tigers, what memories do you have from the 1982 World Series between the St. Louis Cardinals the Milwaukee Brewers, with manager Whitey Herzog, and players like Ozzie Smith, Willie McGee, Bruce Sutter, Darrell Porter, Joaquin Andujar, Tommy Herr, Keith Hernandez, Ken Oberkfell, Lonnie Smith, and George Hendrick? #ThatsAWinner #JackBuck

And also, what memories do you have from the 2006 World Series between the St. Louis Cardinals and the Detroit Tigers, with manager Tony La Russa, and players like Yadier Molina, Adam Wainwright, David Eckstein, Chris Duncan, Preston Wilson, Albert Pujols, Jim Edmonds, Scott Rolen, Ronnie Belliard, So Taguchi, Jeff Weaver, and Scott Spiezio?

Thanks!
Sean
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri > St. Louis