Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri > St. Louis
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-06-2009, 03:10 AM

9 posts, read 14,725 times

Advertisements

I'm a Giants fan from Iowa (weird I know ) who is coming into St Louis from a burlington trailways bus in July to see a Giants vs Cardinals game in July. I'll get there around 5ish and leave two days later at 7 A.M.

I'm going to be walking from the bus station to my hotel and from my hotel to the game (which is close to the stadium) and then walk from my hotel back to the bus station when I have to leave.

What I wanted to know is are these pretty safe area's of the city to be walking in?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-06-2009, 07:27 AM

105 posts, read 309,477 times
You will be fine walking downtown. Where is your hotel? You may be able to take metrolink.

Old 05-06-2009, 07:58 PM

71 posts, read 297,759 times
Yes, you will be just fine..especially on gamedays. People are everywhere and if you do take the metrolink be ready to be surrounded by Cards fans..we'll be nice, I promise Hope you enjoy your stay!

Old 05-06-2009, 08:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by loki03xlh View Post
You will be fine walking downtown. Where is your hotel? You may be able to take metrolink.
I'm debating between staying at the hyatt regency or omni.

Old 05-06-2009, 09:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSU_FAN View Post
Yes, you will be just fine..especially on gamedays. People are everywhere and if you do take the metrolink be ready to be surrounded by Cards fans..we'll be nice, I promise Hope you enjoy your stay!
Ha, ha. Yeah, I was debating whether or not to wear my Giants gear and figured as long as I'm not a division rival all should be good.

Old 05-07-2009, 08:46 AM

50 posts, read 151,656 times
Sounds like no Metrolink needed. Both the Hyatt and the Omni are easily walking distance to the stadium and the bus station (I believe the bus station is now up and running next to the Metrolink stop across from Kiel, I mean Savvis, I mean Scottrade).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri > St. Louis