Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri > St. Louis
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-30-2010, 10:56 AM

1,563 posts, read 3,857,901 times

Advertisements

Mark your calendars, great festival: St. Louis Brewers Festival
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-30-2010, 11:52 AM

1,814 posts, read 2,486,400 times
Thank You!!! Epic Win at this event, every year! We've been going since 2006.

Old 03-30-2010, 09:08 PM

Bump. I'm bumping this once a week. I want another sellout!

Old 03-30-2010, 09:17 PM

1,912 posts, read 4,673,053 times
Hoping for good weather. I love this event, always tons of fun.

Old 03-31-2010, 07:28 AM

53 posts, read 140,973 times
Website says "unlimited sampling"!! Is it truly unlimited?

Brett

Old 03-31-2010, 08:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brettmc View Post
Website says "unlimited sampling"!! Is it truly unlimited?

Brett

Affirmative. As many as you can enjoy in a four-hour session (last call is announced with about 10 minutes left in the game ). There are tents with different groupings based on beer type (Ales, Lagers, Stouts, Bocks, etc.). They always have a great band as well.

That's going to be a busy Saturday - Komen Race for the Cure is the same morning.

Old 04-01-2010, 06:59 PM

23,410 posts, read 36,874,167 times
I was listening to the KSHE classic show last Sunday morning via the internet, they kept advertising, made me wanna jump on a plane!

Old 04-03-2010, 08:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kshe95girl View Post
I was listening to the KSHE classic show last Sunday morning via the internet, they kept advertising, made me wanna jump on a plane!

Bump and a comment:

Bump - get the word out, St. Louis is so beyond the lighter fluid that is produced by the Belgian company at Arsenal/Pestalozzi. Come out and enjoy some REAL beer brewed right here!

Comment - KSHE95Girl - I enjoy listening to the KSHE Classics show as well, always nice to hear some album cuts from Rush, Deep Purple, Uriah Heep, Yes and other great musicians. Anyway, so my wife and I get back from an early morning run and throw on John Ulett around 9:30. He is playing the brilliant "Let The Children Play/Jugando" from Santana's classic live album "Moonflower." After the song ends, Ulett comes on and repeats the past several song titles, but says "Jew-Gan-Do - from Moonflower, one of my favorite albums from Santana!" instead of "Who-Gan-Do," the proper pronunciation of the Spanish word for "Playing." My wife and I, both fluent in Spanish, crack up laughing.

So we send John a little email stating "We love KSHE Classics but FYI (see correction above)." Ulett responds back saying "thanks for listenting and the note, I may have been in an altered state while recording that!" We kept the email in our inbox, how cool is that?

Now, everybody please attend the STL Heritage Brewers' Fest! Support your micros!

Old 04-03-2010, 10:45 PM

23,410 posts, read 36,874,167 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marksman84 View Post
Bump and a comment:

Bump - get the word out, St. Louis is so beyond the lighter fluid that is produced by the Belgian company at Arsenal/Pestalozzi. Come out and enjoy some REAL beer brewed right here!

Comment - KSHE95Girl - I enjoy listening to the KSHE Classics show as well, always nice to hear some album cuts from Rush, Deep Purple, Uriah Heep, Yes and other great musicians. Anyway, so my wife and I get back from an early morning run and throw on John Ulett around 9:30. He is playing the brilliant "Let The Children Play/Jugando" from Santana's classic live album "Moonflower." After the song ends, Ulett comes on and repeats the past several song titles, but says "Jew-Gan-Do - from Moonflower, one of my favorite albums from Santana!" instead of "Who-Gan-Do," the proper pronunciation of the Spanish word for "Playing." My wife and I, both fluent in Spanish, crack up laughing.

So we send John a little email stating "We love KSHE Classics but FYI (see correction above)." Ulett responds back saying "thanks for listenting and the note, I may have been in an altered state while recording that!" We kept the email in our inbox, how cool is that?

Now, everybody please attend the STL Heritage Brewers' Fest! Support your micros!
Marksman, that is SUCH a cool story!!!!!!!
I am in the STL area right now, but wont be here long enough to go to the festival, I'm here interviewing for jobs......keep bumping the thread!

Old 04-15-2010, 11:21 AM

Bump. This is a straight-up riot, every year.

And this is my final post, ever. A seven-day suspension just for disagreeing with someone - using no vulgarity or personal attacks - is fascist, ignorant and unbecoming of the fundamental tenet of freedom of speech. Some - not all, some - moderators here really need to take a course on professional communication and diction.

Good luck to all of you, have a nice life and keep trying to make St. Louis a young, healthy, active and vibrant city.

Mark & Tonya
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri > St. Louis
View detailed profiles of: