Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Supplements
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-13-2019, 05:26 PM

1,264 posts, read 666,761 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike1003 View Post
I've been fighting "Big pharma" and the FDA my entire professional career. They are thieves that are ripping off consumers and insurance companies for years. At least I know when I dispense or take pharmaceuticals that they have been tested through years of clinical trials to be safe and effective in the overwhelming majority of those of us who take them.

Have you testified before the FDA, or prepared hundreds of documents for the FDA like I did?

All I am saying is that there should be oversight on the supplement industry so dangerous products or products that don't do anything except make money for that wild west industry.
I meant no disrespect to you or your profession. But, I think it's wrong for the FDA to be in total control of the vetting process, all the while they are being paid off by the pharmaceutical industry. It's an extremely flawed way to assure safety for the American people. We deserve better.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Supplements