Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Syracuse area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-09-2014, 02:02 PM

2,909 posts, read 4,270,099 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckhthankgod View Post
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copperhead_(2013_film)

Better link but yes thats the movie.

I rented it off Amazon for 2.99$
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-09-2014, 02:44 PM

93,257 posts, read 123,898,066 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Becca8377 View Post
So did any of you guys go to Taste of Syracuse?
Unfortunately, I didn't.

Old 06-09-2014, 03:01 PM

2,909 posts, read 4,270,099 times
Alright I had to cheat.

The Cooperhead is set near the home town of its author.

Its near Utica.

I didn't want to cheat but it was bugging me.

Old 06-09-2014, 06:18 PM

1,544 posts, read 3,620,031 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckhthankgod View Post
I have to say it's very painful to watch and listen to Haggerty. He deserves mad props for launching a business that takes a positive look at Syracuse and it's history. The content, images and presentation are good. It's just hard to get past his awkward delivery and peculiar facial expressions.

Old 06-09-2014, 06:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RollsRoyce View Post
I have to say it's very painful to watch and listen to Haggerty. He deserves mad props for launching a business that takes a positive look at Syracuse and it's history. The content, images and presentation are good. It's just hard to get past his awkward delivery and peculiar facial expressions.
Yeah, I know what you mean and awkward was the word that popped into my head, but I respect his hustle.

Old 06-10-2014, 01:03 PM

While St. Joseph's Hospital has experienced its share of negative press over the past few months, a prominent healthcare publication recently included the North Side hospital as one of America's "100 Great Community Hospitals":

100 Great Community Hospitals

Becker's Hospital Review also mentioned a recent award from the American Hospital Association and efforts to revitalize the neighborhood adjacent to St. Joseph's campus.

Old 06-10-2014, 01:17 PM

Several recent articles on Scott Congel's real estate dealings in Western New York that have not made the news in Syracuse:

State has rescinded Empire Zone benefits for Congel's crumbling Irondequoit mall property in suburban Rochester.
Medley Centre to lose Empire Zone status | WHEC.com

Local teens arrested for breaking into Congel's vacant mall
Nine teens charged with burglary at Medley Centre | WHEC.com

Congel proposes $700 million entertainment and retail development on rundown property he owns in Buffalo suburb of West Seneca
Developer's $700 million plan for West Seneca plaza could include new stadium - City & Region - The Buffalo News

West Seneca residents express opposition:
West Seneca residents speak against plan to redevelop Seneca Mall site - City & Region - The Buffalo News

Reaction from Irondequoit residents on Congel's new mall development proposal in Erie County:
Residents speak out against Congel's plans to re-develop former mall site in West Seneca | WHEC.com

Interview with Scott Congel - blames bank for implosion of Irondequoit project
Residents speak out against Congel's plans to re-develop former mall site in West Seneca | WHEC.com

Old 06-10-2014, 02:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RollsRoyce View Post
Several recent articles on Scott Congel's real estate dealings in Western New York that have not made the news in Syracuse:

State has rescinded Empire Zone benefits for Congel's crumbling Irondequoit mall property in suburban Rochester.
Medley Centre to lose Empire Zone status | WHEC.com

Local teens arrested for breaking into Congel's vacant mall
Nine teens charged with burglary at Medley Centre | WHEC.com

Congel proposes $700 million entertainment and retail development on rundown property he owns in Buffalo suburb of West Seneca
Developer's $700 million plan for West Seneca plaza could include new stadium - City & Region - The Buffalo News

West Seneca residents express opposition:
West Seneca residents speak against plan to redevelop Seneca Mall site - City & Region - The Buffalo News

Reaction from Irondequoit residents on Congel's new mall development proposal in Erie County:

Interview with Scott Congel - blames bank for implosion of Irondequoit project
Not good...I found out about this on sports radio a week or two ago, but I don't know if it is going to happen: Buffalo Bills sale: Report says Scott Congel could team up with Tom Golisano to bid on team | syracuse.com

Old 06-11-2014, 05:59 AM

Interesting article about Google Street view: Mapping the world, one village at a time
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Syracuse area