Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Syracuse area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-05-2012, 11:16 AM

3,168 posts, read 5,546,946 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanplanner View Post
I never looked at the others, just focused on LOF and OFS. I think LOF and OFS were the original two they were interested in, the rest are nice too.
Yes, but they did post the following information without even talking to Sutton -

https://www.city-data.com/forum/23707672-post23.html

I am not trying to argue by any means. I just want to make sure the information is accurate. Like I said, I had a friend tell me that both Willow and Nettleton allowed pets - and that was back in December, so either they have changed their policies since then, my friend was just wrong, or the information posted is inaccurate.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-05-2012, 05:02 PM

11 posts, read 37,873 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Becca8377 View Post
Yes, but they did post the following information without even talking to Sutton -

https://www.city-data.com/forum/23707672-post23.html

I am not trying to argue by any means. I just want to make sure the information is accurate. Like I said, I had a friend tell me that both Willow and Nettleton allowed pets - and that was back in December, so either they have changed their policies since then, my friend was just wrong, or the information posted is inaccurate.
Hi all - sorry to cause the controversy haha. I was at work all day and didn't see this or else I would have responded earlier.

I found some of the info in apartment finder like Urban Planner suggested, but at the time, I had talked to a receptionist woman at Sutton, but not the agent that handled the properties. She was able to tell me about pet policies, but could not speak to availability or prices. Nettleton is not owned by Sutton, but I talked to the owner and she specifically told me no dogs and Willow lofts are owned by Sutton and they are a no go for dogs. I don't remember about cats for either.

Also, I did speak to the agent for Sutton today and he told me that there were some things available, but nothing that I was interested in / in my price range.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Syracuse area