Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Syracuse area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-27-2015, 12:31 PM

92,401 posts, read 122,662,773 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessx3 View Post
Thank you! I thought about that area originally. I have been kind of researching all day. I came across Baldwinsville? I like the breakdown of the schools k-5, 6-7, 8-9, and then 10-12. I think that may be less shocking for the kids, but I just don't know the area enough to know if I would want to live there permanently. We will be coming up this week to check out areas. I saw some apartments called Center Pointe, but I don't see very many good reviews on there. Does anyone have any experience there?
If you are still interested in the Baldwinsville area, you may want to look into Radisson, which is a planned community with a golf course and other recreational facilities or perhaps Village Green, another planned community. I believe both have 3 bedroom rentals and aren't too far from the village. With Radisson, it is also a quick drive from big box shopping driving east on Route 31.

Timber Banks is another development with rentals and a golf course in that area. I believe the brand new Northwest YMCA is nearby as well.

Here are some Radisson rentals: Radisson Community

I'll try to post more later.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-28-2015, 09:00 AM

201 posts, read 297,499 times
Bville is great. I live in the village, but there are other planned developments that are great. Radisson and Village Greed and two, but there are others as well. I also note that the YMCA just opened off of River Road, and it is awesome for family activities. I am excited to have it so close, especially in the winter months when outdoor activities are hard to come by.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckhthankgod View Post
If you are still interested in the Baldwinsville area, you may want to look into Radisson, which is a planned community with a golf course and other recreational facilities or perhaps Village Green, another planned community. I believe both have 3 bedroom rentals and aren't too far from the village. With Radisson, it is also a quick drive from big box shopping driving east on Route 31.

Timber Banks is another development with rentals and a golf course in that area. I believe the brand new Northwest YMCA is nearby as well.

Here are some Radisson rentals: Radisson Community

I'll try to post more later.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Syracuse area