Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Syracuse area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-15-2016, 07:18 PM

5 posts, read 4,650 times

Advertisements

I want everyone to know, especially the post standard, how dissatisfied I am!

For weeks I've been watching and following the presidential debates which caused me to do some further research since at that time, I did not know who I wanted to vote for.

So, I tried being as open-minded as possible and I found tons of information on how our media is being funded by a guy named George Soros. He is a billionaire who is in charge of running fake groups such as "Black Lives Matter."
Pretty much what Soros does is he creates these groups so he can collect money from the public and then launder it into the pockets of politicians and his own. He's also known for pretty much stealing over a billion dollars from the UK. Although there's hundreds of sources which prove what I'm saying....Here is one.....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KegE285GQuc

After watching what goes on with Soros, I started paying closer attention to Trump....Where its pretty clear, the majority of the media are saying whatever it takes to get rid of Trump....At this point, I still wasn't fully for Trump....Then I watched videos about Hillary and all her scandals....Next I watched videos on Ted Cruz and how his wife worked for every crony bank in NY, mainly funded by oil companies, and kind of cheated when it came to winning Colorado...

Pretty much Ted Cruz gave gifts and free vacations in order to win delegates in Colorado which is completely legal according every major media station out there....No he didn't break any laws, but to me, that is not what I want in a president....

At that point, I felt like everything was adding up, and they don't want Trump in office since he yelled at Megyn Kelly and whatever excuse people may have.

Nonetheless, I came out in full support for Trump on Syracuse.com....But before I did, there was a text box which stated somewhere along the lines of please be courteous to others, no swearing, no insults yada yada yada.

At that point, I didnt want to risk anything and made sure I carefully worded everything....I didn't know that they might have meant insults towards Hillary Clinton who is just a flat out crook which I'll post some links down below

So, I spent over an hour posting on various comments proving my dislike for certain candidates along with links to back up everything I said.

Next thing I know, they deleted every single one of my comments.....

With that being said, I want to know if this situation has happened to anyone else, and if there's anyone else out there that is as mad as me that we're being censored by the media? The media is supposed to protect us from crony government, yet they're failing us due to money and political influence.

I hope this can bring awareness to the situation whether you're a Trump supporter or not....Everyone has their right to choose who they want based upon the information he or she has absorbed.

I'm sorry if I made anyone mad in anyway; yes, all of them aren't our greatest options, however I'm more for talking about this continuation of censorship, and the affect it may have on our everyday lives.

Here are the links I promised....
The Hillary Tapes - Washington Free Beacon
Prosecutor in controversial case says Clinton had no choice but to defend rapist – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs
https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...llary+scandals

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDiZ5HW2wqU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwJZGlC5lXM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YH2nUoDLhL8

Trust me, I know Trump has flaws.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-15-2016, 10:09 PM

93,240 posts, read 123,876,708 times
What? You must be new to syracuse.com and the drama that the comments section brings, regardless of the topic.

Last edited by ckhthankgod; 04-15-2016 at 10:21 PM..

Old 04-16-2016, 06:23 AM

First off, thank you for your response.

Unfortunately, I'm not new to syracuse. com which made it weird to see an added text box above the comment section reminding people of their rules.

I'm assuming you've had a similar situation happen to you on their website?

In order to expose these crooks, please share your experience by providing everyone with an example of how they censored you without breaking community rules.

Thanks!

Old 04-16-2016, 08:12 AM

I've seen it before, but on the other hand, people that know don't take it seriously or see the foolishness for what it is.

Old 04-16-2016, 01:44 PM

At the end of the day its still a form of unjust censorship which has an affect on the syracuse area, especially since syracuse.com is the most read media source within cny.

Old 05-12-2016, 08:07 AM

More tricks to what Syracuse.com does....

I post comments which I'm able to view, yet noticed i stopped getting responses from other posters.

So, I logged off my account, and time-after-time, I do not see my posts.

Once I log back in, my posts reappear.

Cencorship.com has gone as far as blocking conservative views, while making one believe he or she has spoken out to the few who comment on it's articles.

Funny thing is, Facebook recently was busted for blocking conservative articles, while propelling positive liberal articles.

Old 05-12-2016, 08:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cronycrooks View Post
More tricks to what Syracuse.com does....

I post comments which I'm able to view, yet noticed i stopped getting responses from other posters.

So, I logged off my account, and time-after-time, I do not see my posts.

Once I log back in, my posts reappear.

Cencorship.com has gone as far as blocking conservative views, while making one believe he or she has spoken out to the few who comment on it's articles.

Funny thing is, Facebook recently was busted for blocking conservative articles, while propelling positive liberal articles.
Have you contacted Syracuse.com?

Also, there are plenty of "conservative" comments made in the comments section of its articles. Perhaps it is a matter of the account or if it is in line with its rules.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Syracuse area