Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Syracuse area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-15-2021, 06:51 AM

961 posts, read 2,503,564 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckhthankgod View Post
^Yes and Community General is now a part of Upstate. For those that don’t know, Syracuse also has St. Joseph’s Hospital on the city’s North Side and Crouse Hospital also on University Hill(like Upstate). Both of which are known for heart health care.

Also, Syracuse supposedly has one of the best VA Hospitals in the country.
...I could start by saying' " Don't get me started about the Syracuse VA"...but ckthankgod probably already knows that based on some messaging a while back. Now, about Skaneateles. In my opinion, for whatever that matters, home location and prices have been turned on their head in the last 15 months. Even small towns in rural areas of NYS are now on the radar of many urbanites...and not just from the NY metro area. This applies also to Skaneateles. I have been there numerous times. Found many good venues for having an enjoyable time when I dated a woman from there a few years ago.
Looking back on this thread, crime/drug use got mentioned. My post military life has been
primarily LEO/farming. I have numerous friends who are also LEO's across this whole country..crime, gangs, drugs....everywhere...sad to say. So...the mention of drug use in this upstate area is just another sad statistic on the state of our country....but not unique to Skaneateles.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Syracuse area