Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tallahassee
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-29-2013, 12:37 PM

1 posts, read 1,907 times

Advertisements

Hello we don't know where to turn to now.We having a problem in Tidewater apartments us tenants like for you to help us anyways you can and are small children..
We like to bring this matter to you for help..We are having problem with the maintenance man name John"June Alvarez".Some tenants are being sexually harassed on multiple occasions,being very disrespectful to the tenants here,he also comes in are apartments with out probable cause,especially when us females are bathing,bathroom and in bed, he downgrading us and slandering us tenants,also bullies,threatens,and is intimidating to the point where we are not feeling safe with him around.This is low income apartments so its very hard to just up in leave he also come in one tenants place kicked holes in door went back told owner that she did it trying to get her kicked out.We have wrote and called "AMCS.INC.COM" ASSET MANAGEMENT CONSULTING SERVICE and faxed them everything we have as in the tenants petition,letters we have wrote from the above issue that's been taking place here we also made a page on Facebook for tenants to write whats going on "https://www.facebook.com/groups/499856040068797/""""" .AMCS.INC.COM in the head people over Tidewater. They tool are info from everyone said they was going to look over it they sure did and as of yesterday hes back this morning about 8:05 am before i had to go he was staring at tenants looking in home giving us dirty looks like hahah we cant do anything.We are all scared now he keep the tenants keys on him at all time even after hours come here at night not to fix anything to bring drugs to one of the tenants here and try women here and also told tenant that he will come in her house to see her after hours and told men around as his friends that we all can get that as in" sexually" we all can get in there at night was going to hand the man key that he has.W e have it all wrote out from the tenants here.We are all scared to be here, keeping are doors locked and not leaving are home. We all should not have to live in fear like this or are children.
I hope that you can help us in anyway you can or help us or lead us to some help,We called the city of Perry Bobby Brown,city police wrote and called HUD,Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Service,And Tampa HUD .
We have lot disability tenants here.I can all so fax you everything we have we are scared need you help please>

Thank you ,
Nicole Taylor Tidewater Apartment "apt # E-7
# is 850-371-4284 call anytime
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-16-2013, 01:09 AM

4,309 posts, read 6,418,526 times
Default Since no one else....

Question....how is it that one 'lone' guy is making your lives so miserable? Me, I'm a lioness to the MAX when it comes to my children. I personally would call the police until they're sick of me. You said this happening to several of you, get together! Safety is in numbers. When all else fails....call the media. (you know, the news station). My 2cents......God bless.

Old 06-27-2015, 01:52 PM

2 posts, read 3,410 times
Default maintenance man

I agree with Betsy, Take pictures,buy mace and call the cops, if that doesnt help call the tv station/ He has no rights to your apt, unless it is to repair something. Good Luck.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tallahassee