U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay
 [Register]
Tampa Bay Tampa - St. Petersburg - Clearwater
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-22-2011, 04:11 PM

11 posts, read 14,035 times

Advertisements

Well for the most part it's not really the teachers fault in in pin ell(ass) county there are some really great teacher its mostly the Governor and the decrease in spending for school supplies and increased curriculum with decrease in assistance and shortened school year. The Governor expects teachers to go with out teachers aids and no pay increase and teach an increased curriculum that increases yearly. Not only this for the past few years running each student is only;y allocated $30 a piece state budget per class room and it wasn't enough to begin with nor is it now 5 years later the teachers are paying out of pocket half the time for necessities in the class room and rick Scots also having them pay more money in to there pension at the same time (decrease in pay). If you want to blame someone for education problems in pinellas county blame jeb bush and rick Scott and by the way teachers are fired when there students do pass fcats now. So why don't you guys as parents spend more time with your kids at home and stop spending so much time on forum websites blaming teachers for your child's failure in the class room. Hire a torture theres plenty out there with all the teachers aids out of work. The Florida voters asked for rick Scott and what he would do in screwing everyone and they got what they asked for. I never voted for the son of a ***** and never would. There are many impeachment forms that have been raised and no one really cares to sign them. Most uneducated people with no higher then a G.E.D. don't know or realize this but these teachers are educated with mostly a bachelors or higher and make duckets to begin with to inhale uneducated peoples insults and qualms about there inability to have 30 -50 of yours kids a doy with the decrees in pay , help , and funding to students that they are expected to pay for. My parents paid for a tutor whe my grades slipped why don't you. Also as you stated the county is over populated and there is an increase in students every year with less schools and teachers over all in the state. they have shut down 7 schoolings the past couple of years and knowing all of this you guys still *****. blame your self for being a crappy parent hire a tutor. most of the pinellas county population has not even completed high school so who the hell are you to say whats rite or wrong. if any of you have a bachelors or higher and you think you could handle that many students in a day with all of that to deal then fill out an application and make a difference and stop bitching. Ohoo and hey there guys above let me inform you of something a substitute teacher is not a real teacher you can have a G.E.D and be a sub because they dint even organize there own plan for the day the real teacher with the education does that for them so that they can simply stand there and act like they know what there doing. Also in pinellas you have to sub for a couple of years before you can become a teacher so your mother basically knows **** about hard work to get there she hasn't even made it past sub teacher.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-22-2011, 04:24 PM

Well for the most part it's not really the teachers fault in in pin ell(ass) county there are some really great teacher its mostly the Governor and the decrease in spending for school supplies and increased curriculum with decrease in assistance and shortened school year. The Governor expects teachers to go with out teachers aids and no pay increase and teach an increased curriculum that increases yearly. Not only this for the past few years running each student is only;y allocated $30 a piece state budget per class room and it wasn't enough to begin with nor is it now 5 years later the teachers are paying out of pocket half the time for necessities in the class room and rick Scots also having them pay more money in to there pension at the same time (decrease in pay). If you want to blame someone for education problems in pinellas county blame jeb bush and rick Scott and by the way teachers are fired when there students do pass fcats now. So why don't you guys as parents spend more time with your kids at home and stop spending so much time on forum websites blaming teachers for your child's failure in the class room. Hire a torture theres plenty out there with all the teachers aids out of work. The Florida voters asked for rick Scott and what he would do in screwing everyone and they got what they asked for. I never voted for the son of a ***** and never would. There are many impeachment forms that have been raised and no one really cares to sign them. Most uneducated people with no higher then a G.E.D. don't know or realize this but these teachers are educated with mostly a bachelors or higher and make duckets to begin with to inhale uneducated peoples insults and qualms about there inability to have 30 -50 of yours kids a doy with the decrees in pay , help , and funding to students that they are expected to pay for. My parents paid for a tutor whe my grades slipped why don't you. Also as you stated the county is over populated and there is an increase in students every year with less schools and teachers over all in the state. they have shut down 7 schoolings the past couple of years and knowing all of this you guys still *****. blame your self for being a crappy parent hire a tutor. most of the pinellas county population has not even completed high school so who the hell are you to say whats rite or wrong. if any of you have a bachelors or higher and you think you could handle that many students in a day with all of that to deal then fill out an application and make a difference and stop bitching. Ohoo and hey there guys above let me inform you of something a substitute teacher is not a real teacher you can have a G.E.D and be a sub because they dint even organize there own plan for the day the real teacher with the education does that for them so that they can simply stand there and act like they know what there doing. Also in pinellas you have to sub for a couple of years before you can become a teacher so your mother basically knows **** about hard work to get there she hasn't even made it past sub teacher.

Old 09-22-2011, 04:52 PM

1,389 posts, read 2,052,830 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Floridalock View Post
@STpeteguy Florida schools are ALL BAD I repeat ALL BAD i lived here for 8 yrs im in 11th grade all schools here are terrible ive been to 14 different schools so i know the teachers are lazy and all they care about is there paycheck the students are violent, racists and dumb some are in high school and can't read and write properly.

And yes all Florida schools do "suck you" cant tell me because I am in school
Ask your teacher about run-on sentences.

Old 09-23-2011, 08:03 AM

3,380 posts, read 8,188,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by damanmoney View Post
I gave up reading your huge block of text and poor grammar. Obviously you did or are doing poorly in school. That's too bad.

I did not find the school that my kids went to in Pinellas as bad. I also do not find the school that my kids go to in Hillsborough as bad. I did a lot of research before moving to either areas to ensure they were going to a good school.

Both schools require a lot of parent involvement. We have 3 kids and my wife spends at least 3 hours a day (M-F) working on homework with them.

Old 09-23-2011, 08:07 PM

5,507 posts, read 9,567,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Floridalock View Post
@STpeteguy Florida schools are ALL BAD I repeat ALL BAD i lived here for 8 yrs im in 11th grade all schools here are terrible ive been to 14 different schools so i know the teachers are lazy and all they care about is there paycheck the students are violent, racists and dumb some are in high school and can't read and write properly.

And yes all Florida schools do "suck you" cant tell me because I am in school

@ Kevin from tampa Pasco countys schools are terrible too. I go to Ridgewood.
You go to a D school is an area with a very high unemployment rate and low income/education level. The reality is school quality is often determined by the income and education level of the area.

Old 09-23-2011, 08:08 PM

5,507 posts, read 9,567,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aalarcon View Post
Sorry you feel that way but it is the truth, with the majority of the schools out here. I don't feel that the schools out here are all gang ridden or crime infested. The problem is with the teachers, and the FCAT. The FCAT is the biggest problem with Florida schools. I say that because, the teachers are not teaching kids so they can learn..they are teaching them so they can PASS the FCAT. As everyone knows...if you don't pass the FCAT you don't pass the grade.

The other problem with the schools out here is that when you have a child with behavior problems, instead of trying to direct their behavior in another direction, they just put the child in a special needs class where they are doing work that is way to easy. Or they will put them in one of the schools with other kids that are out of control, and in and out of jail.

Bottom line is if I could leave Florida I would because, Florida is very far behind other states education wise. Do your research and you will see...
Florida has a very high percentage of the top 100 HS in America. In Florida it's all about what specific school you are zoned for.

Old 02-16-2014, 11:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FloridaKash View Post
I gave up reading your huge block of text and poor grammar. Obviously you did or are doing poorly in school. That's too bad.

I did not find the school that my kids went to in Pinellas as bad. I also do not find the school that my kids go to in Hillsborough as bad. I did a lot of research before moving to either areas to ensure they were going to a good school.

Both schools require a lot of parent involvement. We have 3 kids and my wife spends at least 3 hours a day (M-F) working on homework with them.
Obviously im on a bull**** web site that grammer doesnt really coumt for **** on. Only a **** tard like your self would point stupid **** like that out. Why dont you do everyone a favor and eat dicks and die. Its a dumb web page i could make my own by tomarrow. Not real life. Why shpuld anyone give a flying ass crap. And personally i gave so little of a **** about this site or anything i posted here i just totally forgot about it. But yes i do agree with one thing. You are a *****

Old 02-16-2014, 11:49 AM

You are from pinellas dont you have some drugs to do or some booze to pound down. You guys are better at that then displaying a full set of low hangers. Bumch of clit dick pimple dick mofos.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or