U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay
 [Register]
Tampa Bay Tampa - St. Petersburg - Clearwater
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 07-02-2010, 07:21 PM
 
17,804 posts, read 22,065,236 times
Reputation: 36101

Advertisements

I saw something very upsetting on the news. The lack of empathy and humanity coming from a certain community in regards to the two slain officers.

One young woman was tearing down reward posters and gave a shout out to her boy Dante.

Even if they resent the police and harbor hatred towards other ethnic groups, as a human being how can you not have compassion for a pregnant widow and a young mother left to raise four boys under the age of 10???????

He couldn't have gotten far and had limited resources yet those who know where he is refuse to speak up.

Just shameful.

 
Old 07-02-2010, 08:14 PM
 
792 posts, read 2,083,327 times
Reputation: 810
Quote:
Originally Posted by seain dublin View Post
I saw something very upsetting on the news. The lack of empathy and humanity coming from a certain community in regards to the two slain officers.

One young woman was tearing down reward posters and gave a shout out to her boy Dante.

Even if they resent the police and harbor hatred towards other ethnic groups, as a human being how can you not have compassion for a pregnant widow and a young mother left to raise four boys under the age of 10???????

He couldn't have gotten far and had limited resources yet those who know where he is refuse to speak up.

Just shameful.
That's nothing new. Many young black people think the cops are inherently evil and deserve such fates as those of the two murdered Tampa officers.

It's a sick world we live in.

I thought we all learned about this when the OJ verdict was read.
 
Old 07-02-2010, 08:40 PM
 
1,024 posts, read 3,089,468 times
Reputation: 836
Fox 13 news just reported that the sob turned himself in minutes ago...
 
Old 07-02-2010, 08:46 PM
 
770 posts, read 1,631,437 times
Reputation: 757
Quote:
Originally Posted by Town&Country View Post
Fox 13 news just reported that the sob turned himself in minutes ago...
No other choice for that loser. He can't go to the chair soon enough for me.
 
Old 07-02-2010, 08:52 PM
 
1,024 posts, read 3,089,468 times
Reputation: 836
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaotix View Post
No other choice for that loser. He can't go to the chair soon enough for me.
I feel like a weight has been lifted off of me and this entire community.

I honestly wish that he'd have been shattered by a 100 bullets instead of turning himself in lawyered up...
 
Old 07-02-2010, 08:53 PM
 
Location: Imaginary Figment
11,456 posts, read 13,162,096 times
Reputation: 4772
Quote:
Originally Posted by stpeteguy View Post
That's nothing new. Many young black people think the cops are inherently evil and deserve such fates as those of the two murdered Tampa officers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by seain dublin View Post
I saw something very upsetting on the news. The lack of empathy and humanity coming from a certain community in regards to the two slain officers.

One young woman was tearing down reward posters and gave a shout out to her boy Dante.

Even if they resent the police and harbor hatred towards other ethnic groups, as a human being how can you not have compassion for a pregnant widow and a young mother left to raise four boys under the age of 10???????

He couldn't have gotten far and had limited resources yet those who know where he is refuse to speak up.

Just shameful.

A couple of jerks don't represent an entire community, or a particular race. Shame on you for implying so.
 
Old 07-02-2010, 08:56 PM
 
17,804 posts, read 22,065,236 times
Reputation: 36101
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLCPUNK View Post
A couple of jerks don't represent an entire community, or a particular race. Shame on you for implying so.

It was more than a couple of jerks. There is a mindset out there that is very disturbing.
 
Old 07-02-2010, 08:57 PM
 
770 posts, read 1,631,437 times
Reputation: 757
Quote:
Originally Posted by Town&Country View Post
I feel like a weight has been lifted off of me and this entire community.

I honestly wish that he'd have been shattered by a 100 bullets instead of turning himself in lawyered up...
I share these same sentiments!
 
Old 07-02-2010, 08:58 PM
 
1,024 posts, read 3,089,468 times
Reputation: 836
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLCPUNK View Post
A couple of jerks don't represent an entire community, or a particular race. Shame on you for implying so.
A couple? Are you kidding me?
 
Old 07-02-2010, 09:01 PM
 
Location: Imaginary Figment
11,456 posts, read 13,162,096 times
Reputation: 4772
Quote:
Originally Posted by seain dublin View Post
It was more than a couple of jerks. There is a mindset out there that is very disturbing.
Yea sure, you know what everybody is saying and doing out there.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread


Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

123
Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay
View detailed profiles of:
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2020, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Contact Us - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 - Top