U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay
 [Register]
Tampa Bay Tampa - St. Petersburg - Clearwater
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-13-2010, 12:55 PM

4 posts, read 6,475 times

Advertisements

All - I'm looking for some apartments closer to JPMorgan Chase offices in Highland Manor Drive. I found some apartments that are nearby, but the reviews arent that good. I want to be around 10 minutes drive from work and in a good apartment community and am willing to pay around $1000 for a 2bed/2Ba. We have a 9 month old and will probably be moving end of August/early Sep. Any suggestions? If you think I need to increase my travel time to get into a nicer area - please let me know of that as well. Thanks in Advance.
Kovai.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-13-2010, 01:30 PM

14,584 posts, read 20,405,054 times
that area is know as sabal park area and it is kind of a poor class of people that live around there. If you will drive up on faulkenburg towards 92 you will see what I mean .When I rented a home in that area about 5 yrs ago it was nice , not so much anymore . I had to leave florida due to the economy and not being able to afford the COL there anymore . I would go more towards brandon or valrico for a nicer area to live . Those apt complexes you are talking about are not that nice they look nice from the outside but living there would probably be a whole other story .Good luck.

Old 07-13-2010, 02:45 PM

4 posts, read 6,475 times
Okay, I will start looking at Brandon or Valrico. Any suggestions for Aprtments there? One other area that I found searching through this forum is Temple Terrace. How is this area? Any aprtments suggestions? Thanks.

Old 07-13-2010, 08:45 PM

14 posts, read 45,684 times
I wouldn't recommend Temple Terrace. There are a few decent neighborhoods there, but they are tiny pockets in a mostly "not too great" area.

I really can't think of any really decent apartments within 10 minutes of Sabal Park. I'd make just a little further drive and look into the Bloomingdale (south Brandon) area.

Old 07-15-2010, 09:21 AM

13,773 posts, read 35,106,248 times
Do a search on Temple Terrace. I don't think it is 'that' bad. I have heard nothing but good things about living there. I suggest you post names of apts and see if others are familiar with them.

There are apts in Brandon but the traffic is horrible on the main drag.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay