U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay
 [Register]
Tampa Bay Tampa - St. Petersburg - Clearwater
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-04-2010, 11:41 PM

269 posts, read 557,373 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt_sfl View Post
Crazy Buffet on Dale Mabry has a full sush spread, shellfish, chinese food and some other stuff.
Indian Grill in downtown St. Pete has butter chicken, need I say more?

Don't go to Cici's, that's nasty food for little league baseball teams.
Is india grill really a buffet restaurant?
How much is it for theirs buffet and what does it contain more than butter chicken?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-05-2010, 09:42 PM

427 posts, read 1,004,846 times
Their buffet is during lunch hours on weekdays, I think it's $9. They also have tandori chicken, that spinach stuff, and a few other traditional Indian dishes. I go there maybe twice a month.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johan1983 View Post
Is india grill really a buffet restaurant?
How much is it for theirs buffet and what does it contain more than butter chicken?

Old 08-12-2010, 08:41 AM

207 posts, read 408,120 times
I have to jump in and defend Sweet Tomatoes here- My family moved to a state that has none and we miss it sooo much. We would go there all the time, we loved it.

Shepherds on clearwater beach is highly overrated. It's $50 a person and the food is mediocre at best.

Maggiano's (one in Tampa at westshore) is not a buffet but it's all you can eat served family style and it is AWESOME. $25 a person and definitely worth the money.

Old 08-13-2010, 10:29 AM

921 posts, read 2,230,806 times
Here we go...
1. Ci Ci's , is kid's food. Most locations do enough business to keep things fresh. It is assembly line pizza, similar to frozen pizza. OK, cheap enough so the kids are happy.
2. Hungry Howies Pizza. This location is directly across from the Ellington Outlet Mall. This buffet was excellent. I ate there a few weeks ago.
3. Crazy Buffet, Tampa. I ate there twice, I didn't enjoy it. I didn't enjoy the flavors of the food. I think there better Chinese Buffets in Tampa.
4. Don't Laugh Please..... Golden Coral, Ulmerton Rd. Largo Fl. I ate there for lunch 8-12-10. The place was remodeled and they changed some of their processes. I enjoyed the food. Alot of options and everything I tried was hot and fresh. I have ate at many G-Cs in the past and have had mixed reviews, marginal at best.
I eat @ buffets more than most folks, not that I have a huge appetite, I just get 30 mins. for lunch and I can quickly pick out what I want and eat. Most all of the buffets are better than fast food.

Old 10-12-2010, 05:24 PM

There are a new buffet close to Target in the intersection of Tyrone and Park St. I was there on the first night and the food was really good. i will eat there again.

The price was about the same as other buffets, i think around 10 dollar per person.

I dont remember their name but it should not be so hard to see if you want to eat there, just drive on Tyrone and you will see it by the road.

Old 10-12-2010, 05:31 PM

1,317 posts, read 1,973,970 times
$10 for a lunch buffet at Crazy Buffet on Dale Mabry. They have a full chinese buffet which I dont really go near, although the few random things I have tried have been better then any chinese takeout i have tried- which includes peel and eat shrimp, mussels, and clams. they have a Mongolian grill, you pick your meats and veggies, they grill it in front of you, and they have a substantial sushi buffet. Is it the best sushi I have had? Nope... I am a sushi snob, but for the price it is an incredible deal. they have about 20 different rolls (california, spicy tuna, spicy salmon, tampa, eel & cucumber, tempura shrimp, crab, philidelphia, seweed salad, amongst others) and they have nigiri (salmon, tuna, white tuna, eel, tamago, bean curd, mackerel, amongst others). For $10 you CANNOT go wrong.

On nights and weekends for $16, the buffet includes unlimited sashimi, blue crab, or snow crab.

It is the best deal in town IMO. apparently, in those coupon packs, you can get a coupon for $5 lunch buffet. Eat two pieces of nigiri and you just made your money back.

Old 10-13-2010, 12:12 AM

216 posts, read 767,049 times
I had the buffet lunch today at Deeya Indian Cuisine in Largo.

There was butter chicken, tandoori chicken, chicken vindaloo, a lentil dish, an eggplant dish, vegetable korma, pakoras, naan, more...

DELICIOUS!!

$9

Old 12-28-2010, 10:56 AM

please write adresses to the restaurants that you write about if you remember them. It makes them easier to find :-)

Old 12-28-2010, 11:14 AM

1,317 posts, read 1,973,970 times
Crazy Buffet Tampa
2702 North Dale Mabry Highway
Tampa, FL 33607
(813) 998-9228
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or