Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay
 [Register]
Tampa Bay Tampa - St. Petersburg - Clearwater
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-02-2010, 04:37 PM

3 posts, read 9,556 times

Advertisements

Hi Everyone,

I'm considering leasing at South Pointe Apartments in South Tampa. As far as I understand, it's in a good location.

I haven't been able to find recent online reviews about it, however.

Anyone know anything?

I already have a good price unit open. I'm an online student, so all I really need to know is if anyone has experience with that place, visited, or know anything at all about it. Thanks!
Quick reply to this message

Old 09-02-2010, 04:57 PM

2,602 posts, read 8,300,667 times
I don't know about the complex, but that's a nice area. Convenient to lots of places. St. Pete is a straight shot down Gandy and Downtown Tampa is easy with the Crosstown and Bayshore Boulevard.

Old 09-02-2010, 07:13 PM

Thanks ferret, that's what I'm finding with my research. I also put it into the crime map and it seems to be a pretty safe place, so I'm excited.

Anyone else that knows anything, please offer input!

Thanks!

Old 09-02-2010, 09:52 PM

707 posts, read 1,466,163 times
recommended by 46% of people

South Pointe Apartments Ratings, Reviews, Map, Rents, and other Tampa apartments for rent from ApartmentRatings.com

Old 09-03-2010, 09:06 AM

Hi cheerbaby,

I saw that number online- but I don't feel it can be all that accurate because the last review recorded on there was from summer 09. And all reviews before that are 2008 or prior. That's why I posted on here, to see if anyone had a more recent opinion on the place. Thanks for your reply, though!

If anyone knows what it's like currently in there, please chime in!

Old 10-27-2010, 02:10 PM

1 posts, read 3,028 times
I am also thinking about moving there soon, all looks well except what folks have to say about the parties at the pool. Any further input would be great. Guess I'll go check the place oput this weekend.

Thanks,
Tami

Old 10-27-2010, 03:18 PM

113 posts, read 279,232 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamerac1 View Post
I am also thinking about moving there soon, all looks well except what folks have to say about the parties at the pool. Any further input would be great. Guess I'll go check the place oput this weekend.

Thanks,
Tami
I am not in Tampa yet, can you please tell me what you find out when you go there? Like if the place is trash or any good. Either post it here or message me. I may add this place to my list to check out unless you say not to. I tried calling them a few times today and no answer.

2 things I noticed on that review site about this place, it says they charge a "bill fee" when they send invoices that show your rent that is due each month. That sounds like another one of those silly fees that I notice Tampa apts seem to charge. Also from what I read there are more dogs on the property than humans, and the dogs have the run of the place.

Old 10-27-2010, 04:41 PM

13,768 posts, read 38,183,403 times
As always remember most ppl who are happy where they live don't write reviews. I have seen many bad reviews and the folks here talk about how great the place is to live.

Go by check it out. Talk to the ppl who live there.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay