Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay
 [Register]
Tampa Bay Tampa - St. Petersburg - Clearwater
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-06-2010, 02:44 AM

26 posts, read 87,669 times

Advertisements

He's dumb for going out on bond unless he really thinks he can beat the case.

I would have stayed in da county jail throughout trial so I'd get credit for time served so I'd spend less in the DOC.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-06-2010, 06:11 AM

27,798 posts, read 32,330,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seain dublin View Post
People should be angry about this regardless of who was behind the wheel.

That should be the focus, the loss of life .

Exactly

Old 11-08-2010, 04:42 PM

17,815 posts, read 25,574,545 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ferret111 View Post
I wasn't referring to the DUI. I was referring to the reckless and often dangerous driving habits I've noticed on Harbour Island.

Then please explain Betty Jo Tagerson age 39 who drove reckless in her 15yr old car(most likely no insurance) and ran over 3 children(triplets) killing one and putting one in the hospital who is a induced coma in Pasco County.

She is about as redneck white trash as it comes, with an arrest record. She drove with no regard for anyone else(ENTITLEMENT) and now one child is dead.

This happened on Saturday and still no charges have been filed.

And her redneck clan was able to get in her car after the crash and remove items! Um....it is a crime scene, God only knows what they removed.

Oh and Betty Jo fell out of her car, because she uses a bungee cord to keep the door closed.

She is just as bad as the dentist. Money has nothing to do with it.

Old 11-08-2010, 05:10 PM

almost every criminal acts on "entitlement", the way this board has it defined...unless they inadvertently/unknowingly commit a crime.

Old 11-08-2010, 05:56 PM

1,317 posts, read 2,301,546 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seain dublin View Post

Oh and Betty Jo fell out of her car, because she uses a bungee cord to keep the door closed.
You cant make this kinda sh*t up!

Old 11-08-2010, 05:58 PM

27,206 posts, read 46,641,661 times
Drunk driver pleads guilty to killing two, faces possible life in prison
TAMPA --
A drunk driver will not go to trial for killing two women in April 2009.

Instead, Randy Archiquette took a plea deal in a Tampa courtroom Monday, admitting his guilt.

Archiquette was involved in four accidents within 30 minutes from Adamo Drive to Florida Avenue, killing two people

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------The families said they hope they can change laws so that drunk drivers will get stiffer punishments.

"Definitely, some more severe penalties," McFarland said. "Fifteen years is nothing for a life."

Archiquette will be sentenced on Feb. 11. The maximum punishment for his charges is life in prison.
--------------------------

Similar cases....!

How many of these cases need to come before the Law is changed!

Old 11-08-2010, 07:08 PM

1 posts, read 1,055 times
Honestly to the Hoi polloi he is rich. Maybe minority rich but enough to make people think he has money. Some people don't even make $400 a week. So in the eyes on the average laymen he is doing good at $2,000-$3,000 a week. However if I understand correctly if you are charged with DUI and someone dies as a result of it you CAN face life imprisonment. He is DONE DONE DONE. Even if he gets 4 years. Who the hell will go to his practice after this PUBLIC RELATIONS nightmare he has to face?

I have to question what a FABULOUS DAD and Doctor would be doing visiting a trash hole Friday night Drug Palace like Jackson's anyhow. Simply not a place where parents and cultured people hang out. I have been all over the world trust me.

He is merely the crazy LITTLE SHOP of HORRORS Dentist.

Old 11-09-2010, 06:07 AM

Jacksons? Is that Jackson's Bistro you're referring to?

Old 11-09-2010, 08:09 AM

1,317 posts, read 2,301,546 times
^^^ Yes- they were, but they were exaggerating. After 10 pm it turns into a club. It doesn't have any more drugs then other clubs in town. Coke is the drug of choice at jacksons.

Old 11-09-2010, 01:14 PM

17,815 posts, read 25,574,545 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by craigm1841 View Post
You cant make this kinda sh*t up!

More on the charming Betty Jo:

"A neighbor, Betty-Jo Tagerson, barreled down Kings Manor Avenue in her Jeep and into their yard, hitting the girls, killing Delaney and injuring Gabrielle, authorities have said.Tagerson's driving record includes two tickets for speeding from 2004 and failure to observe a traffic sign or device, according to records from the Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles. She also had her license suspended for about eight months beginning in October 2009 for not having any personal injury protection insurance."

Typical redneck white trash. I knew she wouldn't have any car insurance.

Again if FL would start cracking down on these people there wouldn't be so much of this. They need to start impounding cars like other states.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay